Christian Electronic Toy Educational Interactive Infinity
Making it easy for you to impress His Word on your children's hearts with 21st century ELECTRONIC CHRISTIAN TOYS! As for me & my house!
Kids don't have a lot of options when it comes to Christian toys.
Music, books, and movies in the Christian industry have all made it to the 21st century, but the Christian toy industry has not.
There are ZERO electronic Christian toys on the market. None that teach the books of the Bible, days of creation, fruit of the Spirit, and so on. Think toys like VTech and LeapFrog, but for Christians.
These toys are needed in my household so I hope they are needed in yours. I started Biblebaby Company to fill this much needed niche in order to make it easier to impress God's Word. I am so excited to share with you the FIRST electronic educational toy for Christians:
+++++++ +++++++ ++++++ +++++++ +++++++
The Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy
+++++++ +++++++ ++++++ +++++++ +++++++
Please pre-order this toy! We must meet the ENTIRE Kickstarter campaign goal! In exchange for choosing the applicable Reward Level to the right I will send you the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy. You will be charged at the end of the campaign if, no when, the campaign is fully funded.
I am passionate about letting the world know this is wanted and needed! As for me and my house!
Y’all, I can’t believe there isn’t one toy that teaches the books of the Bible and other Biblical principles or verses. I’ve googled it, walked through Christian stores, checked hashtags, and researched other Christian toy companies. There isn’t anything!
If you’re a Christian overseer of any children then your goal is probably to raise children who fear the Lord and know Him. How on earth can you do that with the products currently out there?!
To give you a bit of my personal why, I was raised by wonderful Christian parents and was also encouraged to memorize Scripture by my keen Sunday school teachers.
Shout-outs to Bill, Pam, Lori, Dave, Marla, Joe, Caronna, Troy, Diana, Nebraska Youth Camp, etc.!
Today His Word helps me every day in every single thing I do--not because I'm works-based, but because His Word is for the good of me (Deuteronomy 30:15-20).
- I wake up thinking of Psalm 118:24, “This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
- I use Philippians 2:12 to help me on a bad day.
- I model my prayers from Matthew 6:9-13, the Lord’s Prayer.
- And it’s easy for me to find the book of Obadiah in the Old Testament.
What tools do I have to help my three daughters do the same? We attend church, try to lead by example, play Christian music, display Christian art in our home, read the Bible as a family some evenings--but they still struggled to find Obadiah in the Bible.
The rote learning of Scripture has been the most difficult thing to consistently teach them. I needed something to help me.
The problem: No toys exist that specifically speak His Word to our children. The key is the electronic component--it makes it easy. Just press a button to impress His Word on their hearts (and ours!). Yes, our babies are learning their ABCs, colors, and shapes—but what about the most important ingredient to their firm foundation: Scripture. To quote Joshua 24:15:
As for me and my house!
I had to do something.
The first homemade electronic toy I sewed together was called the Days of Creation Stackable Rings. Again, Scripture is brought to my tongue as I saw my girls singing along to this toy, “Consider it pure joy…” (James 1:2). Ask them what God created on day 4 and they'll know. :)
My cup of joy, then, overflowed when I heard my 8-year old singing the entire books of the Bible—all because of another homemade electronic toy of mine: The Books of the Bible Ball.
These toys are needed in my household so I hope they are needed in yours.
Matthew 13 shares a parable from Jesus about the weeds coming up with the wheat. The servants thought the weeds needed to be pulled up, but Jesus said that would ruin the wheat so to “let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat in my barn.”
There is evil in the world. I believe I need to continue to strengthen my walk with Christ and make sure I am raising my children to do the same. Our wheat needs to continue to grow alongside the weeds/evil by letting “the Word of Christ richly dwell within” us (Colossians 3:16).
This is why I started Biblebaby Company.
I wanted to make it easy for you to impress His Word on your children's hearts with Christian toys that will be used...because they fit with other toys they're playing with in the 21st century.
I am so excited about the FIRST electronic educational toy for Christians:
The Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy
Please pre-order this toy!
Our children will not have this opportunity unless the ENTIRE goal is met.
As Miss Clara prays in the movie “War Room” by the Kendrick bothers:
“Lord, we need a generation of believers who are not ashamed of the Gospel. We need an army of believers Lord that hate to be lukewarm and will stand up on Your Word above all else. Raise ‘em up Lord. Raise them up.
“I pray for unity among those that love You. I pray that You’d open their eyes so that they can see Your truth, Lord. I pray for Your hand of protection and guidance. Raise up a generation, Lord, that will take light into this world. That will not compromise when under pressure that will not cower, Lord, when others fall away. Raise them up, Lord; that they will proclaim that there is salvation in the name of Jesus Christ. Raise up warriors who will fight on their knees, who will worship You with their whole hearts, Lord. Lord, call us to battle, that we may proclaim You King of kings and Lord of lords!
“I pray these things will all my heart…Raise them up, Lord, raise them up!”
The Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy plays the Fruit of the Spirit song teaching on
The song is about 30 seconds long and names different fruits in the same verse verses highlighting one fruit per verse—this saves time on the sound box and reduces costs.
Each cube measures about 3 inches on each side and there are a total of 8 cubes; the cubes are filled with a soft foam block. One cube contains a sound box where a zipper allows the adult to change batteries in order to increase the longevity of the toy. Note: The size of the cube may change.
There is a heart to press to "impress" His Word on hearts and the fabric shows various fruits, such as apples, peaches, grapes, oranges, bananas, apples, olives, and lemons.
My name is Julia Waddell and I am the founder of Biblebaby Company, LLC. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, and I am currently working in sales at one of the best companies in the world.
Biblebaby Company, LLC is a Christian company based out of Nashville, TN that takes root in Deuteronomy 6:6-7:
"These commandments that I give to you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.”
The company mission statement: Biblebaby is committed to making it easy for Christians to impress God's Word on hearts in a modern and accessible way.
I have two companies I am choosing from to manufacture the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy:
(1) Shenzhen Levin Toys & Gifts Co., Limited
(2) Shenzhen Umay Gift Co., Ltd.
Levin Toys has manufactured for Veggie Tales and Umay Gifts has manufactured for Disney. Both have provided prototypes, which have their pros and cons; it is just about tweaking minor details at this point. I have contracts on minimum order quantities and price per units and they are both ready to move forward with manufacturing.
Additionally, I am hiring a company (i.e., Guided Imports) that will then take over quality inspection, testing, and shipping. I have calculated their cost into this Kickstarter campaign. This ultimately saves us money, as travel costs for me to travel to China and do their job is more expensive.
I need you to pre-order this toy so that collectively we can meet the ENTIRE Kickstarter goal and get these toys out in the marketplace. Also, please share this campaign with others.
Christians, let's rise up and be louder than any other campaign!
- New type of shoelaces raised $160,000 by 3,300 backers.
- Bowls that can spin, but don’t tip raised $42,384 by 600 backers.
- Tiny wallets raised $317,424 by more than 7,500 backers.
- An independent singer aiming to make an album raised $131,033 by 2,100 backers.
Surely toys that teach God’s Word will be backed!
So how does Kickstarter work? If this campaign does not reach its ENTIRE goal then you will NOT be charged and this campaign receives NOTHING. You are the backer. As the backer you can pledge money to bring this project to life by pre-ordering this toy!
And it’s okay if this campaign goes over the goal—keep pledging! I have stretch goals! It’s win-win: Biblebaby will accomplish its stretch goals (see below) and you get the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy at a discounted rate.
Here’s how to pledge:
1. Look to the right of this page and you will see various Pledge amounts with a corresponding Reward.
2. Identify a Reward that you would like and see if you can pledge the minimum amount required. If yes, move to step 3. If no then perhaps look at the Pledge amount above it until you find an amount and Reward you like and then move to step 3.
3. Hover your cursor over this Pledge and you will see “Select this reward.”
5. Confirm the “Shipping Destination” and “Pledge Amount” are correct. Note: You can increase your pledge amount here by inputting the actual number you want to pledge.
6. Enter your Card information: Card Number, Name on Card, Expiration of Card, and Security Code. This is a secure site, per Kickstarter.
7. Look over what you entered and make sure it’s correct.
8. Click “Pledge”
9. You will now see a “Thank you!” page that says something like: “We’re currently processing your pledge to Biblebaby Company. If your pledge is processed successfully, you’ll receive a confirmation email. If this project is successfully funded, once the campaign ends we’ll charge your payment method and the creator will reach out to collect any information they may need to deliver your reward.”
Where the money will go:
- Kickstarter fees: 5%
- Payment processing fees: 5%
- Manufacturing: 64%
- Packaging and Shipping: 5%
- Shipping from China: 12%
- Guided Imports: 6%
- Buffer: 3%
As soon as the funds from the Kickstarter campaign are deposited Guided Imports will be ready to start Quality Inspection and the shipping process for the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy. Guided Imports have told me to allot 3 months from the time they start to the time I receive the shipment. I expect to be shipping the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy to you in the month of March—my goal is for you to receive the toy just in time for Easter on Sunday, April 1st!
What a great gift for your little one on the day we celebrate Christ's resurrection!
I will keep you updated of any delays or accelerations. I have family and friends who are willing to help me ship these out so we can meet the shipping goals.
In order to keep the campaign goal down I will be charging you, the backer, shipping charges. However, I will be paying for all packaging costs and have procured boxes to fit the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy.
- November 18: Kickstarter campaign launches!
- December 25: Kickstarter campaign ends!
- December 28: Possible day Kickstarter campaign funds are released.
- December/January: As soon the Kickstarter campaign’s goal begins to realize, Biblebaby Company will reach out to the manufacturer to finalize the toy design.
- January-March: Contact Guided Imports to be assigned a logistics project manager. Inspection and manufacturing begins with Guided Imports.
- February 10: Approximate shipping date to the United States.
- March 6: Container vessel from Asia arrives in the United States.
- March 17: Documentation, customs clearance, handling, and inland shipping complete.
- March 24: Biblebaby Company receives shipment.
- March 25: Biblebaby Company begins shipping the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy to you!
+$5,000 *Kickstarter reaches $22,950
Hire professional web designer in order to improve website and add payment.
+$18,500 *Kickstarter reaches $41,450
Double the manufacturing quantity of the Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toy. All backers will be in a drawing where 10 people will each win 10 Fruit of the Spirit Interactive Infinity Toys that you can donate to church(es) and/or preschool(s) of your choice.
+$13,500 *Kickstarter reaches $54,950
Design, Record, and Manufacture the Books of the Bible Ball. *Note: I already have an early prototype.
+$5,050 *Kickstarter reaches $60,000
First 200 backers AND a random drawing of another 100 backers will receive one Books of the Bible Ball at no additional cost to the backer!
+$13,500 *Kickstarter reaches $73,500
Design and Manufacture the Days of Creation Stackable Rings. *Note: I already have an early prototype.
+$6,500 *Kickstarter reaches $80,000
First 200 backers AND a random drawing of another 100 backers will receive one Days of Creation Stackable Rings at no additional cost to the backer!
+$10,000 *Kickstarter reaches $90,000
Biblebaby will hire a professional songwriter to write original songs for additional toys teaching God’s Word.
+10,000 *Kickstarter reaches $100,000
Imagine how easy it will be for me to walk into a meeting with a major store and tell them that this Kickstarter campaign reached $100,000+ in making this toy! The goal is to apply to be on QVC and to get these toys into stores like LifeWay and Ark Encounter.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE
Why should I support this campaign?
Because you see a need for modern, electronic Christian toys in homes and churches. Or because you know me and want to support me ;). Or because you think this is a cool toy--an infinity toy! Or because it should be easy to impress His Word on our children's hearts. Or because God's placed it on your heart to do so. Or because you think it would be a cool Easter gift for someone. Or because you'd love to gift it to your church or preschool. Or because...
Why aren’t you just selling these on Etsy? Why do you need to go this big?
First, it is a lot of work to make one toy—the price per unit goes up substantially. Second, crowdfunding is the ultimate tool for validation. There is no better way for me to test the demand for these toys than to ask you, the Christian public, to pay for the toy ahead of time. This takes a large part of the risk out of creating a new product and just “hoping” people will want it. Also, it will validate the toy is wanted in the market as I approach businesses to stock these toys on their shelves. Finally, I am excited about building this community so I can get feedback on how to make it better.
Are the materials safe for my child?
Yes, each toy is made with cotton fabric and soft polyester fiberfill or a soft foam block. Finally, the toy has a sound box that has a Certificate of Safety.
- God, that You entrusted me with this big project and protected me from the evil one. That You gave me answers when I needed them and made things work out. God, thank You so much for all You do and for all You are and for all You give. I appreciate the lessons that I’ve learned. Especially that being blessed is about You sending Jesus to die for me so that I can spend eternity with You. That is the ultimate blessing. How can any other blessing compare? They can’t. I love you with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my mind…
- The 4 children who sang for the toys: Ava, Keagan, Milan, and Campbell.
- The music producer: Joey Banua.
- The graphic designer for the Biblebaby Company logo: Annette Zacho
- My 3 daughters who gave input, played with the toys, and helped me. Specifically my Ava would help me through my doubts, my Eden would laminate my sewing patterns, and my Olive would play with the toys. Then out of the blue I heard my Eden singing the books of the Bible because of the Books of the Bible Action Ball—this was such a great motivation for me!
- My husband. God certainly knew what He was doing matching us and making us one, this I know full well. I love you with every fiber in me. Thank you for your confidence in me and my big ideas—the first one ever being to live in your parents’ garage when all we had was love. Ha! Thank you for our conversations. Thank you for loving me when I’m stressed. Thank you for getting Olive to bed each night so I could go to my office to work on this. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you!
- To each of you who pledge: So glad you agree that this is about getting God’s Word to our children in an easy, stylish way. Thank you for your pre-order!
Risks and challenges
Components, including cube size, fabric, and fruit options, are subject to change before the final toy ships.
There are risks of delay with product testing and overseas shipping and customs.
The estimated delivery date for this Kickstarter is April 2018, but please keep in mind this is just an estimate. Biblebaby Company will work hard to ship your toy(s) on time, but the number one concern is that the toy is awesome. If Biblebaby has to delay delivery to improve the toy, we will.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (37 days)