Steam Keys - Second Wave
This is a very quick update. Not everyone received their Steam keys in the first wave we sent out a few days ago, as Desura can only provide keys to those who had activated Xenonauts on Desura.
If you had not done this, you should now be able to claim your key via the Humble Store:
- Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender
- Type in your email address linked with Xenonauts. This may not be your main email address - it may be the email linked to the Paypal account you bought it with, or the email linked to your Desura / Kickstarter account. If there are several possibilities, try them all.
- You will receive an email in that inbox with a copy of your Humble Store download link. Click the link.
- Look at the "Xenonauts" Steam Key section on the landing page, and click the button.
- Load Steam and go to Games > Activate A Product On Steam in the topbar
- Copy the key into Steam
If you have tried both this method and the one in the previous update (the one in the previous update will work for 80% of people), then drop me a message and I'll look into your situation. However, please make sure you've tried all of your major email addresses in the key resender beforehand!
This should now mean anyone who backed us on Kickstarter or pre-ordered the game at any point prior to the launch has access to a Steam key.
Another update will follow in the next few weeks about the physical Kickstarter rewards.