Truly Wireless Earphones (i.e Airpods, Earin) are extremely convenient gadgets. You can listen to your music on the go without struggling with tangled wires. Yet, TWS earphones come with their own set of problems:
1) Fall out of your ears easily as they do not fit all ear types. .
2) Suffer from a short battery life of roughly 3-4 hours. Their battery life cannot last a full day without being charged.
3) To make things worse, TWS earphones requires a charging case to charge. This means that the user have to wait for it to be charged before using it again. It can be frustrating especially when TWS earphones' battery life is so short.
Named after the inventor of bluetooth, Jaap Haartsen, Jaap's revolutionary technology overcomes these problems to give you the benefit of truly wireless sound.
The behind-the-ear hook design ensures it stays secure during your toughest workout regardless of your ear size.
To cater to people with different ear canals, JAAP comes with Spinfit silicon tips. Spinfit silicon tips is the world’s first 360 degree rotating eartip. It greatly enhances comfort levels as it can go deeper into your ear canal.
The behind the ear design enables us to put a larger capacity battery. Thus, JAAP has a battery life of 6 hours, almost double the battery life of existing TWS earphones.
JAAP's portable charger lets you listen to your music while charging.
Developed for activities under any conditions, its IPX5 rating helps it to endure through rain, water and sweat.
- 3 pairs of SpinFit tips
- 3 pairs of silicon tips
- 1 pair of foam tips
- 1 portable charger
- Bluetooth Chipset: Bluetooth 4.2 CSR64110
- Driver: 11mm Dynamic Driver
- Battery capacity: 90 mah
- Portable battery charger capacity:
- Music playback time: 6 hours ( 14 hours with battery charger)
- Talking time: 7 hours (15 hours with battery charger)
- Charging port: Micro USB Type B
- Build in microphone: Yes
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dB
- Supports Multipoint: Yes
- Supports HD hands-free: Yes
- Battery status on IOS devices: Yes
The funds will be used to cover manufacturing costs and compliance cost.
We have been in the portable audio industry for 6 years. We specialize in selling portable audio products from China via our eCommerce website (www.lendmeurears.com). In 2015, we opened our first retail store in Singapore. 2015 was also the same year we launched our house brand, Alpha & Delta. Our aim is to create and provide more value for money products to our customers. Under the Alpha & Delta brand, we have launched two products: the dual dynamic AD01 earphones and the D2 budget sports earphones.
In 2015, we also launched our house brand, Alpha n Delta to provide more value for money products to our customers. Under the Alpha & Delta brand, we have already launched 2 products: the dual dynamic AD01 earphones and the D2 budget sports earphones.
Alpha & Delta AD01
Alpha & Delta D2
Risks and challenges
Our research and development is fully completed. We have actually launched 2 products under the Alpha & Delta brand: the AD01 and the D2 wired sports earphones.
In order to reduce any unexpected manufacturing hiccups, we had collaborated with the factory that had worked on our previous product, the D2 wired sports earphones, in developing JAAP. This ensures that our design is scaleable and that we have a realistic estimation of the costs involved.
There might be a possible delay in the arrival of the product for some backers if demand exceeds our initial estimation. However, this will only affect backers for backed us in the later stages.
As Bluetooth products contain an internal battery, JAAP cannot be shipped out to customers via normal postage methods. In order to reduce shipping cost, all earphones will be dispatched from China via our logistics partner.
Learn about accountability on Kickstarter