Our Kickstarter campaign is over! It's been amazing. We're looking forward to getting mojoe™ into your hands.
mojoe™ is a travel mug-sized mobile brewer that brews your fresh coffee & tea on the go using any temperature water, your own coffee grounds or tea, and power from the mojoe™ car adapter, wall adapter, or rechargeable battery. When you're done brewing, you can drink directly from the device.
mojoe™ is perfect for people who are always on the go, or just love their fresh coffee and tea. Mornings can get really busy – whether you are hitting the snooze button, getting the kids ready, or just on the move – mojoe™ takes brewing time out of the equation:
mojoe™ gives you the freedom to brew anytime, anywhere, with your favorite coffee – no more pods or K-cups. With its portable, all-in-one design, mojoe is perfect for the working, commuting, or active coffee lover:
Take a tour through MoJoe’s VacDrip™ brewing system – a patented system that borrows concepts from vacuum brewing and traditional drip coffee:
We literally harnessed the power of the brew to move the hot water from the water reservoir, through the coffee grounds, and into the coffee reservoir. VacDrip™ is the first ever brewing system to deliver a genuine coffee experience on-the-go.
From small details like making sure mojoe™ fits in your cupholder, to structural features like providing multiple power options, engineers at MoJoe Brewing Co. worked tirelessly to design the mojoe™ to accommodate your active lifestyle.
Quickly Scoop Your Coffee or Use mojoe™ To-Go Sticks
- mojoe™ gives you options so that you can enjoy your brew exactly how you like it.
- Store your coffee ahead of time and brew when you're ready. It won't make a mess inside the mojoe™.
- Our mojoe™ To-Go Coffee Sticks are filled with custom blended fresh roasted Organic Free Trade coffee grounds from Peru, Guatemala, and Nicaragua. mojoe™ To-Go Coffee Sticks are packaged with the exact amount of coffee to fill your mojoe™ reusable filter, giving you quality coffee on the go in a convenient package. This is not K-Cup coffee...
Use Any Temperature Water From Any Source
- Regardless of the temperature of the water, mojoe™ will heat it up to about 200 ⁰F/100 ⁰C, the ideal temperature to extract greatness.
- Although most people enjoy coffee at much lower temperatures, brewing hot coffee below 195 ⁰F/90⁰C will result in under-extracted, flat coffee. Seriously, we didn't make it up!
Keep Your Water and Brew Ingredients Separate Until You’re Ready
- Just like your coffee maker at home, the water and coffee remain separate until you're ready to brew.
- Load your sugar and creamer before or after you brew.
- Just like our mojoe™ To-Go Coffee Sticks, we have mojoe™ To-Go Sugar and Creamer Sticks for convenient carry and dispensing while you're on the go.
Power Up Anywhere
- Coffee on the go is all about convenience. So, we provided three different power options so you so you are rarely without your fresh brew.
- We also have Universal Travel Adapters available for our coffee lovers living or traveling outside the US.
- The compact (3" D x .75" H) lithium ion rechargeable batteries come in a set of 3, each providing one brew with you mojoe™.
Don’t Worry About mojoe™ Turning On Accidentally
- The power button is recessed so to avoid inadvertent activation of the mojoe™.
- To further protect against accidental start ups, we programmed the mojoe™ to only turn ON/OFF after the power button is held for 3-seconds.
Drink Directly From Your mojoe™
- When your brew is done, drink directly from the device wherever you are!
- And when you're finished, fill'er up for another round!
Our reward packages are specially discounted just for Kickstarter, so don't wait until the price goes up, get your mojoe™ now:
Oh yea, and everyone gets a free Keep Calm Brew Now Sticker with your rewards:
What are stretch goals?
A stretch goal is a funding target set by the project creator beyond the original Kickstarter goal. Stretch goals as a term and a practice emerged from the Kickstarter community as a way for creators to "stretch" beyond the initial, official goal of the Kickstarter project and raise more money (and often offer cool stuff!).
Well, we have some really cool stuff lined up for our Stretch Goals and yes, they include free stuff for all backers!
We’re already done with the engineering, design, and tooling for the mojoe™. In fact, we’ve already done a small production run of mojoe™ units. Your support will help us put the finishing touches on the mojoe™, complete the rechargeable battery design (we need to finalize the casing and charging port), and ramp up our production so that we can provide mojoe™ to everyone at a reasonable price.
How can you help us be successful?
Well, besides supporting us by getting yourself a mojoe™, sharing our campaign is the best way for you to do your part in bring mojoe™ to the world.
I'm sure you know some avid coffee lovers who would looove mojoe™. After all, over 50% of the world drinks more than 2 cups per day! So go ahead and BLAST out the message and wait for people to gravel at your feet for bringing on the go coffee to their lives:
We first started our journey in 2013, and launched our first crowdfunding campaign in 2014 to nail down our VacDrip™ technology – it didn’t go exaaactly how we planned, but we pushed forward anyway – perseverance is key.
Despite our funding challenges after the initial campaign, we continued to fine tune the design and functionality of the mojoe™, while introducing mojoe™ to as many people as possible.
We produced a small production run of mojoe™ and have seen overwhelming excitement – because there is nothing out there like it! We've had a long road since 2013, but it's only getting started. We hope you join us for the rest of the way!
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- Media and Press inquiries (press kit, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retail and distribution inquiries: email@example.com
- Partnerships and business development inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risks and challenges
We are a team of mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing engineers and have been working for over two years on mojoe™ to develop key parts such as the electronics, tooling, design and functionality. We know the next steps towards mass production and have our suppliers and partners ready to produce all parts that we need in the required quality and quantity.
However, we know that life is not always predictable and there might be unforeseen troubles waiting for us on the road to mass production. We've established a strong partnership with our manufacturers and we've manufactured mojoe™ on a small scale already. We will leverage this network to ensure we can bring mojoe™ to life and into your hands.
The main risks are:
Mass Manufacturing – mojoe™ has several tools for aluminium casting and injection molding. We have experienced partners that have helped us get mojoe™ to the level of quality that we see essential for such a novel device. We have worked closely with our partners during the production of mojoe™ prototypes and they are eager to support our project. The next step is repeating this process at a much higher volume.
Certifications – To sell mojoe™ in Europe, North America and other selected countries, we need to comply, among other, with CE and UL certifications. This process is complex and will require all hands on deck.
With your help we can make it happen!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)