SoundDuino is an Audio Shield for Arduino that is able to record and play audio sounds with very high quality to / from Mico-SD memory card
It can be used to play music, Announce Numbers, Play alarm sound, Record audi or any application that needs to have audio
What is different in this version ?
- Updated firmware, so the quality of Audio is even more ! its amazing believe me
- Baudrate detection is Automatic in this version
- Sound quality is Sterio 16 bit 48hkz (first one was Mono 8 bit 48khz)
- New functions in library to announce the numbers . very easy to use
- More useful Functions in the library
Using this device in Arduino is supper easy. Jusp plug it to your Arduino board, Install the Libraries, open an example file and ready to go
the only thing you need to do is copy the number sound files into the memory card and call the function "say_number(num);"
- The board has a Stereo audio output and a Mono audio input and also an on-board Microphone
- the sound quality is much much better than the last version
- you will be surprised how a small chip like that can handle that sound quality
- System voltage is 3.3v compatible with Arduino boards
For the number announcement , you can put your own files into the memory
you can also extend the example code and have it read the text also
Risks and challenges
There is no risk at all
The prototype is made it is working very good and The design for production is ready to go.
- (50 days)