Pledge Manager finished ... the details you need to know about the Pledge Manager
The ever awesome Kenny has just about finished creating the pledge manager for this KickStarter and we just sent it out to everyone
1) The pledge manager comes from Skykadia. So if within the next hour you do not have the pledge manager information with your login and password, please check your Spam filter as it might have landed in there.
2) You can add on as much as you want to your reward as you go through the pledge manager. The information at the top of the page will show you the items included already in your reward and how much extra you need to pay for if any. After you lock in your order, a button will appear and direct you to PayPal to pay IF you added any extra to your reward. The summary at the top will also show you what you have left to pick as part of your reward as well as any free items you should be selecting as part of your reward Thank you in advance for any extra funds you spend on this KickStarter during check out ... it is sincerely appreciated.
3) note the free mascot animal will not appear in the pledge manager as that is automatic when we fill those reward levels.
4) There are 4 different pages of items for the pledge manager. One for Standard teams, one for Deluxe teams, one for Metal teams and one for Add-ons. I will not that when you go to the metal team you will only find one Elf team now. Call it a late stretch goal unlocked ... it was easier to mold the team based on the unlocked goals to create one mold that could get the figures for everyone (and make the packing easier to fill the orders).
5) You HAVE to lock in your order. After you select all your items, go to the Order Summary, double check your reward and then press the button to LOCK your reward. I do not receive an email with what you want until you press the LOCK button which means your reward cannot ship until you press it. You should also receive an email when you lock your reward with a summary of what you selected.
6) We never ask for your mailing address until a few days before we are ready to start shipping. So we are not getting your address at this time. That request will come much later and will be a message from KickStarter when it happens. That should be everything.
The only Ed has left to bake are the Bertha Bigfist and Piling On Ogre. I still need to approve the castings from about 25 molds that have been baked but not yet spun for me to see and approve.
Thanks backers and we look forward to getting these shipped out to you.
Tom and Chris @ Impact!