Final Stretch Goal for the Home Stretch
Well, the time on our KS clock is running out, but my excitement for this campaign and adoration of you guys never will! I'm so excited to see what the final 58 hours have in store for us.
"There's no place like home"
I'm going to start with the biggest news first. This topic has been clogging up the airways over on the comments section for the past 24 hours and with the help of all your creative suggestions, I've decided on the FINAL STRETCH GOAL for this campaign.
This is something that Danny has been busting for, so I've let him off the...er...leash, and he's going to be working like a mad-man over the next few days to create some completely new illustrations that will become Kickstarter-exclusive Safe-house illustrations. We also have one particularly special idea for a safe-house location that will knock some of our more active commenter's socks off. Stay tuned ;-)
Stretch of the Imagination
And while we're talking Stretch Goals, I wanted to do a quick round up of every single unlocked stretch goal that we've unlocked during these magnificent 46 days. Remember, EVERY SINGLE COPY OF THE GAME comes with EVERY SINGLE STRETCH GOAL. This game is as loaded as your guns, my dear Agents.
1. Base Renovations: Upgraded base-set with a reinforcement of Agents
2. Black Ops: Free full expansion of top secret Missions
3. Higher Caliber: Upgraded cardstock
4. Break the Rules: Unlock new modes of play
5. iSpy: The Agents game application (Android/iOS)
6. KS Exclusive Black Box: An upgraded box with a Kickstarter exclusive design
7. Art of War: Digital artbook with Danny's designs
8. First Aid: Player-aid cards included in the base set
9. Point of Interest: KS Exclusive point cards
10. Rules of Engagement: Upgraded rulebook
And of course...
11. Plastic Surgery: The Agents just went 100% plastic; base set, boosters, expansions, everything.
We also unlocked the Print & Play files for every single expansion in the game!
More Agents join us
Here comes another showcase of some of Danny's glorious illustrations, this time, of the elite, KS-exclusive, Commanders unit.
I also wanted to give you guys a sneak peak into the inner workings of our "Secret Agents" expansion. These Agents are worth IPs in your hand at the end of the game, provided you fulfill their conditions:
1. The Team Player - worth 1 IP for every other agent you have in your hand on your last turn.
2. The Outsider - worth 4 IP if you have no other agent in your hand on your last turn.
3. The Scout - worth 3 IP for every agent another player with the least amount of agents has in their hand on your last turn.
4. The Loyalist - worth 3 IP on your last turn.
5. The Team Leader - worth 5 IP if you have at least 3 more agents in your hand on your last turn.
Keep them secret, keep them safe!
In addition, I've added some more "Regular Agents" to make things more interesting:
1. The Closer - command: receive 5 IPs (can be activated only on your last turn of the game)
2. The Gambler - doubles the points value on any secret agent in your hand (can only be played on your last turn)
3. The Interrogator - steal an Agent card from an opponent.
The final spoof(s)
My final piece of Agent related news is to confirm the full and final line-up of our Spoofspansion. There has been one backer in particular who has been begging for his favorite spy character to make it into the deck (coupled with a very generous muffin basket that managed to find its way to my secure location.) So, I know you'll all be pleased when I tell you that Kristian/Chad will be joining the spoofs, immortalized with Danny's creative take on 'Condorman'. If you listen closely you'll probably hear Chad shrieking with excitement from the other side of the internet!
And guess what? I'm adding a bonus 9th Agent to the deck as well, in the shape of Agent 86's female counterpart, Agent 99. We couldn't let Maxwell Smart go it alone, could we?
End of campaign survey update
I wanted to give you a bit more info on how Backerkit will work. Once the KS campaign ends, it takes a few days for payments to be processed, and then I'll be sending you all an email with the survey that will let you specify what you've included in your pledge i.e which expansions you've chosen and which add-ons you've included.
You'll also have a chance to round off your pledge with any forgotten shipping charges, any extra sets of the game you want, expedited shipping options or any last minute Fancy Boxes, Artbooks or T-shirts!
A quick look at the interface on backerkit
And finally, I promised you a special treat from Danny today. Late last night this popped into my inbox as an homage to my efforts to keep up with the comments section, and I thought it was just too darn hilarious not to share. I know you'll join me in tipping my hat to the creative genius that is Agent Dark Mechanic.
So for anyone who hasn't visited the comments section, come over and join us for a final hurrah. With over 6,000 comments and some of the wackiest characters you'll ever hope to meet, I'd love you all to keep me company as we celebrate this campaign!
Catch ya in the comments!