WHAT IS THIS MOVIE ABOUT
Geoffrey Broughe Handles Confrontation Poorly is a new short action-comedy film written and directed by Milwaukee-based filmmaker Jon Phillips, shooting in mid June, 2012.
Geoffrey handles a number of confrontations extremely poorly throughout the course of the film, most of which cause, or are caused by, large uniformed men shooting at him.
OK WHY DO YOU WANT MY MONEY THEN
To get the movie made!
BE MORE SPECIFIC
Okay, well, I will break it down for you if you are really that interested.
- $1500 goes towards equipment rentals, lights, hard drives, things like that. All the behind-the-camera gear.
- $1500 goes towards wardrobe, props, set-dressing, art department stuff.
- $1000 goes towards casting expenses, paying our actors, catering, craft services.
- $500 goes to your Fabulous Rewards!
- $500 goes to Kickstarter/Amazon processing fees
And that brings us right up to $5000. It's cutting it pretty slim, but that's how we like it. At least that's how we like our turkey sliced, and we are pretty sure turkey slicing translates over to film production nearly 1-1.
THAT IS SWELL WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE
Well, we'll be doing updates for the Kickstarter page for the entirety of the campaign, but if you want even MORE GBHCP news, you can watch for updates at the BLOG, the TWITTER, the FACEBOOK, or the VIMEO.
And hey, thanks in advance for any amount that you can give! We really do need this money to make the movie the way we want to make it, and your support means the world to us. You're the best! And so pretty, too.
- (30 days)