Ringbow is a wearable ring device that enhances the way we interact with our touch-devices, designed especially for Mobile Gaming. Read more
This project was successfully funded on July 22, 2012.
We’re almost half way through!
Wow. Guys. Thank you. We're so amazed by everyone's support, interest, feedback, comments and love for Ringbow! Honestly, it's fantastic.
We're almost at the 50% mark, and we hope we're going to blast through our target of $100k and beyond, so we can get your Ringbows to you as fast as possible.
We've had some great coverage and articles from some of tech land's heavy hitters, including IGN, Engadget, Mashable and Joystiq and lots of other great blogs. We love getting your feedback, creative suggestions and ideas so keep it coming.
To give you an update of how we're spending our time at the moment;
1. We've got Ringbow iOS ready, so Apple users will soon be able to use their iphones and ipads with Ringbow
2. We've been getting some more great game developers on board to build games and new features especially for Ringbow in time for the release of the Ringbows
3. We're planning a new 'add-on' backer's treats that will help you to pimp your Ringbows (watch this space)
4. We're falling off our chairs as we watch Louis CK buy a blouis ck ring (at least we think it was him)
5. And we're planning to release some new footage of Ringbow being put to use with all the devices, operating systems, apps and environments that it supports.
So please keep spreading the word and we'll be posting new updates very soon.
Efrat and Saar