About this project
Enertion Boards is renowned for building high-performance electric skateboards. With our latest esk8 release, the limits of performance & technology are being pushed to new heart pumping heights.
This board stands out from the crowd with oversized & very powerful direct drive motors that are mated with precision CNC trucks for superior handling & responsiveness at high speed. This board will take you further & faster than anything in its class.
AS SEEN ON
UNMATCHED HILL CLIMBING PERFORMANCE
The Raptor 2 is the worlds most powerful direct drive electric skateboard! It can easily haul a 255lbs man up a 17% gradient hill!
MARKET PERFORMANCE REVIEW
- With two rider modes that can be easily selected using a switch on the NANO-X controller you can adjust the Raptor 2 power level to suit friends or family or simply for those days you want to cruise more efficiently.
- Powerful Regenerative braking allows you to control your descent going down the steepest of hills whilst also capturing the energy to recharge your battery.
IN THE BOX
- Board ready to ride
- NANO-X controller
- Rapid Charger
- USB Cables & Power Cables
- Skate Tool
R-SPEC GHOST DIRECT DRIVE MOTORS
When it comes to motor design there is a simple rule to follow, bigger is better. The R-SPEC GHOST motors are custom made, large powerful in-wheel motors, designed for performance. The Raptor 2 is equipped with two of these large motors for exceptional torque & high-speed performance. Combine the power of the DUAL R-SPEC GHOST motors & Patent Pending StatiCool technology these motors will outperform all of the competition.
CONVERT YOUR RIDE
Rarely will you find two skaters who share the exact same preferences when it comes to deck shape. Whether you like a cruiser style deck that is more agile & versatile for urban environments. Or perhaps your preference lies more with a traditional style downhill machine. The Raptor 2 system is interchangeable with nearly any deck you like.
For only USD$179 you can convert the raptor into a Vulture.
Vulture Deck Specs
- Length: 930mm
- Width: 280mm
- Wheelbase: 820mm
- Features: CNC Aluminum Handles & Lazer Cut grip tape
- Step #1: Buy a Raptor 2 Complete
- Step #2: Buy the Vulture Deck add-on
- Step #3: Swap the deck to suit the occasion
- NOTE: Vulture Deck is exclusive to Kickstarter - If you are a Raptor 2 customer who purchased from 1st Launch Campaign at enertionboards.com you can still get this deal just select it now on Kickstarter and we will ship it together with your Raptor 2.
This ergonomically designed controller is comfortable to hold yet small enough to be tucked away in the smallest pocket for storage. Its wireless & recharges via a standard micro USB port.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
We believe the key to achieving maximum performance & maximum efficiency is being able to customize settings to meet the precise needs of the pilot & environment. All you need is a USB cable & a Computer and you can use this innovative open source platform to fine tune your machine. You can also share your settings with hundreds of people from our huge online community.
INVITED TO JOIN ESK8 BUILDERS FORUM
electric-skateboard.builders is a huge online community of like-minded electric skateboard enthusiasts who love to share their esk8 experiences and tips on how to customize electric skateboards. With over 5 million views this is the world's largest electric skateboard forum. As a Raptor 2 owner you will share similarities with the thousands of existing enertion customers who frequent the website, you will be able to tap into the massive online resources, whether you want tips on what settings to choose, or perhaps you want to organize a ride & meet new people in your local area, you will be welcomed with open arms and soon you will become a true esk8 nerd who spends as much time riding as you do tuning & customizing your system.
Many of the parts are already made for this product, the technology is tried & tested and our manufacturing partners have all been working with us for over two years producing high-performance electric skateboard parts. We are ready to order now and simply need to know the quantity we should produce. We will deliver in may 2017.
Risks and challenges
Getting any product into full-scale production is tough work. Fortunately, we have been working with our suppliers & manufacturing partners for some time now and we have formed some strong relationships & learned some tough lessons.
The biggest challenges we expect to face over the next 6 months are:
- Meeting Government regulations & certifications.
- International logistics to over 90 different countries.
- Restructuring our existing business.
Support this project
- (22 days)