The Progress Planner - Visualize Progress & Simplify Life
The Progress Planner - Visualize Progress & Simplify Life
2016: A year to visualize the progress you make towards your goals, make tax time a breeze, and form habits that help rather than hurt!
2016: A year to visualize the progress you make towards your goals, make tax time a breeze, and form habits that help rather than hurt! Read more
There is something invaluable about being able to define what you want and going for it, and something even more profound about taking pen to paper to make this happen -- The Progress Planner makes both of these a reality.
In addition to offering a unique habit-forming method for recording the numbers in life that matter to you, this handy-dandy sidekick provides a simple method for tracking, graphing, and comparing your progress with a weekly and annual snapshot.
The Progress Planner was designed with the visual learner in mind.
The Progress Planner is a place to keep all of your treasured memories, important records, and significant reminders safe; a place where you can create and track your goals, visually see your progress in the areas of life that matter to you, and plan your "everyday" (literally).
The Progress Planner is an easy-to-use everyday goal-setting tool designed to:
- Help you clearly define your goals
- Help you analyze what it will take to accomplish them and the underlining reason meeting each goal matters to you
- Create concrete plans and deadlines to accomplish them
- Provide simple tracking methods that create visuals on goal-meeting progress and other "life numbers" deemed important by you (that's right, The Progress Planner can help you track and graph ANYTHING from the number of miles you drive, to the number of calories you eat, to the number of emails you send out each day -- anything!)
Every Progress Planner has a place for:
- 2016's Big Moments & Little Experiences - Whether it is a month down the road, or years reflecting back, never forget the laughs, memories and smiles shared at everything from a college graduation to a friend's baby shower!
- Valuable Resources - Growth, efficiency, and organization tools like project and event planners, along with a slew of reminder lists helps keep you ahead of the game.
- Automotive Usage Log - A great way to keep track of the road your wheels have traveled, that might even include a few tax perks if you use your vehicle for business purposes!
- A Detailed Personal Inventory - This simple worksheet takes less than an hour to complete and could save you thousands in the case of an unforeseen insurance claim, or offer a helping hand when you are out and about purchasing accessories for an accessory that requires an exact model number.
- 2016 Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Planner and Effective Reflection Tools - Planning isn't just about writing down appointments, responsibilities, and to-dos; it's about having the tools to help you reflect on the past, present, and future and transform desired change into concrete action.
- Personal Budget Worksheet - This simple and clear worksheet helps give you a visual of where your money is going, giving you the information you need, all in one place, to make important financial decisions.
- Expense & Donation Tracker - Who doesn't like to make their lives a little easier come tax time?
- Gift and Card Reminder List - Never forget a friend's special day or a chance to send out a timeless thank you card again!
- A Goal-Setting System Yielding Clear, Concrete, Trackable Plans for Success - Receive a helping hand step-by-step through your goal-setting process as The Progress Planner leads you on the road to creating a concrete and realistic plan to transform your dreams into realistic and attainable goals.
- Visual Self-Analysis Graphs - What if you could have a live, accurate, and up-to-date graph clearly displaying your progress towards your personal and professional goals, efficiency of your time spent, and literally anything else you deem important, at your finger tips? Well now you can!
- 52 Blank Pages & 52 Grid Pages - A full page for journaling, drawing, scrap booking, planning, note-taking, and more for EVERY day of the year!
- Monthly Questionnaire - Enter each month focused on what is important to you.
- Hand-drawn Adult Mantra Coloring Pages - Courtesy of fellow Kickstarter veterans, Free Period, at the start of each month, take some time to get motivated and refocus for the days ahead. Every month is an opportunity to take big steps and tackle some big hurdles; let your Progress Planner provide a little extra motivation to give you a helpful nudge in the right direction.
Additional Progress Planners features include:
- Two ribbon bookmarks, so you can keep your place in The Progress Planner's many resources without losing track of your weekly schedule.
- Two nifty inner-cover document pouches help keep your photos, receipts, and other important items handy and safe.
- A sturdy faux leather planner cover giving your memories the timeless look they deserve.
- A generous supply of 3M photo stickers to truly transform your planner into a memory book and keepsake piece where you can preserve photos, event and movie tickets, and other memorable documents. Backed with a photo-friendly adhesive, these stickers will not damage your treasures, but will keep them safely adhered to the page you place them on.
- A strong elastic band keeps your information secure and keeps your memorable additions to your Progress Planner safely preserved and flat.
- Beautifully rounded corners to keep your Progress Planner from snagging on life's little tangles as you tote it around.
- Every Progress Planner is bound, inspected, and packaged with care, because what is important to you, is important to us.
So whether you are a fan of tracking progress, strive to maintain organization in a busy life, or have a desire to preserve life's little treasures, The Progress Planner has something for everyone.
Thank you for taking us with you through your once-in-a-lifetime 2016 experience!
Because our goal is to help people accomplish their goals and live an organized, prepared, and purposeful life, we are happy to offer the full Progress Planner in a comprehensive PDF at no charge! Simply email email@example.com proof that you have shared this Kickstarter campaign and you will receive a link to the full PDF at the close of the Kickstarter campaign -- thank you for helping us invest in others' success!
P.S. - Whoever said rescue kitties aren't the bee's knees were sorely mistaken ;)
Video audio provided by www.bensound.com
Risks and challenges
If our funding goal is significantly exceeded, additional production time many be needed.
A combined 20 years of experience in the graphic design, management, and result-based growth has prepared this husband and wife duo for the unexpected mishaps that can cripple a business's production and reputation if not handled correctly.
Our experience in production and marketing has given us the confidence needed to know that we can deliver a quality product to our backers.
The only area we feel may pose a challenge is the Postal Service's delivery time. While we will make every effort to get The Progress Planners into the hands of our backers as soon as possible, please bear with us if any factors out of our control slightly delay delivery.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)