You Deserve Food that Tastes even Better.
This campaign is ALL about you as the customer. Our mission is create the most delicious sauces for you, by sourcing the best ingredients possible from Italy & throughout the Mediterranean when possible.
We refuse to cut corners, we believe quality is the most important ingredient.
What Bollito's products will do for you.
#1 - The question of "what is the best condiment for pizza?" will be solved.
#2 - Your grilling game will go THROUGH THE ROOF now that you have Bollito's Calabrian Pepper seasoning.
#3 - The new favorite Marinara for pasta night will be discovered.
The Bollito's Background
Hey everyone! First off, you as a potential customer is the reason for this project. We have a passion for Italy and the food the country produces; our sauces are made to reflect that as much as possible!
2010. I studied abroad in Florence, Italy and became OBSESSED with a sandwich called the Bollito.
2014. Bollito's launched selling our version of the Bollito sandwich at street fairs and events.
2015. We first bottled our Calabrian Pepper Condiment because customer RAVED about the Calabrian Pepper sauce we added to each sandwich we served.
2016. Bollito's Calabrian Pepper bottled sauce launched into Whole Foods. We decided to go all in on sauce. We brought the sauce to Pizza Expo in Las Vegas, it was a hit.
2017. We launched our second product, our Pepperoncini sauce as well as our San Marzano & Calabrian Pepper Marinara.
2018. In order to better service our current customer base & ultimately bring Bollito's sauces to as many people as possible; we need to increase our manufacturing capabilities.
Hey Zach... Why are you doing this Kickstarter?
- We need help to make more sauce.
- In order to reach our current customer demands on time, we need to partner with a company who specializes in bottling sauces on a large scale.
What sauce should I try?
The OG Calabrian Pepper Sauce (formally Tuscan Red) is the product that customers know us for. We use peppers shipped to us from Calabria, Italy. in an organic brine.
The Calabrian Peppers are pureed with with oven roasted garlic, as well as a premium organic red wine vinegar.
This product is totally awesome on Pizza. I know, I know, everyone says that about their sauce... but, give it a try; we believe we created the best condiment for pizza.
What does the Hat look like?
So here is our Pizzaiolo Hat. If you watch Munchie's "The Pizza Show" episode in Rome, Frank the host, can be seen wearing this very hat.
This custom box was made to fit our sauces as well as our Calabrian Pepper seasoning. When you make a pledge for any of the Bollito's Boxes this is the box the sauces/ seasonings will arrive in.
Risks and challenges
- Finding the right partner to make our product.
How to overcome:
- We have established relationships with co-packing companies who are willing to working with us. We have vetted numerous companies over the past year, and have learned that finding the right partner is key.
- Delivering sauce on time.
How to overcome:
- We have been manufacturing sauce for our 150+ retail customer in our commercial kitchens for the past 2.5 years. We have proven the ability to make sauce in large enough capacities to reach our current customer demands.
We have all licenses and equipment in place in order to produce and deliver. The most important aspect of this Kickstarter is our customers! We have learned that on time delivery is THE KEY to success. You as a customer is the most important part of the Kickstarter. The reason for the Kickstarter is to help us improve the ability to serve you better.
- Hitting our Kickstarter goal.
How to overcome:
- We have set a realistic targets (Goal $10,000). With that being said we have a Kickstarter launch party planned May 9, and will be doing doing daily promotional activities to push our campaign to our ultimate goal of $10,000.
- If you invest in us, we will make sure to invest in you by pushing with every once we have to reach our goal.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (32 days)