A new Commander! Nastier AI! Cheaper engines! A tutorial! The latest update to Planetary Annihilation adds a ton of new features. Also, we've included a lot of cool optimizations and tweaks, in addition to balance changes. There's a lot in this thing.
We've listed the full patch notes available in our forums or the client. Here's a quick rundown of what we've dropped in the latest build, though:
- Support for HDR, FSAA, and Resolution Scaling - Like visuals? Great! If you want to pump up the graphical volume on the game, you'll need to turn these options on in the Settings menu.
- Raptor Commander - You saw this guy during the livestream, right? Raptor Commander is a brand new Commander. Choose it before a match by clicking on the Commander profile picture.
- Tutorial - Now players can view a little tutorial off of the main menu. This is a work-in-progress, as it'll be updated and enhanced down the line.
- Smarter AI - The AI is now even more evil. Oh! It can also launch nukes. Have fun with that.
- Cheaper Delta V Engines - This is one of the many balance changes we've made. Basically, Delta V Engines are now a 1/3 cheaper than what they were. Have fun smashing planets!
Enjoy! And look forward to more many more updates in the near future. Again, here are the full patch notes.