The Interactive Spheres
The Interactive Spheres
The Liquid Sphere and The Sphere Universe form the most Interactive Campaign Experience today. Live like a Astronaut. Save The Universe
The Liquid Sphere and The Sphere Universe form the most Interactive Campaign Experience today. Live like a Astronaut. Save The Universe Read more
Live Like an Astronaut ~ Save The Universe
Introducing the Liquid Sphere and The Social Sphere- The Interactive Spheres.
The Liquid Sphere
- Want to know what life is like in a zero gravity environment? With the Liquid Sphere, you can perform an experiment which allows you to transform water into a Solid/Liquid Sphere. The same way water forms in space!
- Creating The Liquid Sphere is Fun,Easy, and Safe. So gather your friends and family and get ready to see the looks of amazement when you create a Liquid Sphere. They would never have known that water could behave like this.
- Plus you will be featured (if you want) in our Hall of Fame section!
- And they are Organic so you can consume away
Ready for a more Interactive Campaign?
While you're waiting for your Liquid Sphere to arrive, you can become one of the newest members of a 1 year old Interactive Online Community ~ The Sphere Universe!
The Social Sphere ver 1.0 (as it is today) offers more options for it's members than most other online communities.
- Over 10 different post types to chose from!
- Common Ground ~ Every member will be interested in crowdfunding cool new product ideas.
- Make new friends ~ as you enjoy this awesome part of The Interactive Spheres Campaign. (Even if you don't Back the Liquid Sphere)
- And with our Social Sharing features your post could be the next to go viral! (when enough new members join)
- Easy Registration with your social profile (Over 8 to choose from)
- You can create your own blog! It's easier than you think. (A Pledge is required to do this)
All pledges made to support The Social Sphere ver. 1 will go towards Saving The Sphere Universe. You will help keep The Community and the Sphere Shop online for one more year. If we exceed this goal we can add new features to make the online experience even better through some Stretch Goals I have prepared.
If you Back the Interactive Spheres your reward will be to have yourself featured in the Universal Hall of Fame (if you choose). An awesome site with a cool layout and design. Once the Project ends you will be given an opportunity to fill out a simple form and have your profile featured in this section of The Social Sphere. It contains 3 main sections:
Check it out and see what your profile could look like when you become a Backer of The Interactive Spheres. This reward is included with The Liquid Sphere Tier!
Keeping Up With The Campaign
Throughout the campaign you will have several ways to stay informed
- All updates released on Kickstarter 1st of course
- Stay Updated by joining The Social Sphere and follow me
- Through our Newsletter
- Through our Social Media Pages
But if the Campaign successfully funds, Kickstarter will be the only place to stay updated until all orders have shipped and all profiles have been added to the Hall of Fame!
Ways To Help - If You Want
To see all the ways you can help visit "Help The Interactive Spheres Page" in the Universal FAQs section of The Social Sphere.
To those who help get the Interactive Spheres word out: Your help is invaluable. I want to create a truly organic following here on Kickstarter and on Social Media. Thanks to your help we will accomplish that.
I'm sure that you will agree, The Interactive Spheres will be one of the Most Interactive Campaigns that you have ever Backed. I hope you accept the invitation I extend to join The Newest Virtual Community and before you know it your Liquid Sphere will be at your door!
Lane W. (Creator of The Interactive Spheres Campaign and The Sphere Universe)
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge of The Interactive Spheres Campaign has been learning how to develop the Virtual Community. I have spent over a year to learn how to design websites and make it all work and now it is ready for you to join.
The Second biggest challenge has been getting attention for the Interactive Spheres Campaign. I think we are at a point now where we can successfully launch. The Project has almost 400 Facebook likes. I’m relatively new to Social Media but I am committed to putting out some cool content across all of the networks SphereUnlimited is a member of, so stay tuned for the latest.
You can help us overcome this challenge by liking the Project and maybe sharing it...(hate to ask, but it would help a lot)
Let’s move on to the Risks…
I have set the amount of funding needed at the minimum. To be honest, I think we can do it, thanks to this Awesome Interactive Campaign.
The materials needed to create The Liquid Spheres are readily available. The materials can be acquired on time which will allow me to fulfill all orders on time. If the number of Backers of The Liquid Sphere exceed my expectations however, I have a plan to hire and train temporary workers to fill all of the orders on time. A what if, but I need to prove that I am prepared for anything.
I have selected the packaging and it is going to be cool. I made sure that the supplier could handle as much as we need. They have great reviews so I'm confident that the packaging aspect of fulfillment can be handled both quickly and proficiently.
Shipping is no problem. I have done my research and have found what I feel will be the best way to ship (USPS). I'm sure that The Liquid Sphere will arrive at your door on time. You will be pleased with the outcome.
The Social Sphere has been secured until 2019. All support to save it will be applied to keeping it online for years to come.
Please show your support for this awesome Interactive Campaign.
Lane W. (Creator of The Liquid Sphere and The Sphere Universe)