A one-handed single twist unlocks and locks Steadify’s monopod elements to its desired length. The fork-shaped mount on top is designed to reliably accommodate any device, letting it pan and tilt in all desired directions. The effect is instantly tangible and a truly stunning experience. Further, Steadify will handle the weight of your device so you can hold it for hours without tiring. The comfortable baseplate completely absorbs the weight of your gear. This is good news for wildlife photographers and filmmakers, for bird watchers, and hunters.
Steadify also functions as a jib arm for smooth vertical and horizontal camera movements, a bonus usually found in more lavish equipment. For cameramen, this feature adds life and dynamic to footage that can make a scene stand out.
STEADIFY IS DESIGNED FOR:
- PHOTOGRAPHY: stable support for cameras, essential with long lenses and in low light. Working well on any terrain. The effect: crisp images regardless of the circumstances. Applications: outdoors, documentaries, events from concerts to weddings, shots from ships and planes, and much more.
- FILMING: as above, additionally functioning as a jibarm for dynamic vertical and horizontal camera movements. The effect: professionally smooth, lively footage. (Please keep in mind that walking while filming will de-stabilize your images - Steadify is not a SteadiCam.)
- ACTION: keeping action cams, compact cams, and smartphone cams closely attached to the body.
- BIRD-WATCHING: comforting support for binoculars and scopes. The effect: absolutely clear and stable viewing, especially effective with long lenses and in low light. Weight is totally absorbed, offering endless viewing without fatigue. Do your arms feel relieved already reading this?
- HUNTING: reliable support for tireless and safe aiming.
- worn on belt and hardly noticeable.
- noiseless setup in seconds.
- quick, one-handed operation.
- additional jib arm functionality for filming.
- length fully adjustable.
- absorbs weight of any gear.
- aluminum monopod and steel ball-head
- universal steel mount with thick rubber cushion
- magnet supported retraction
- leather baseplate with Nylon belt
- lightweight and sturdy design of 0.5 kg (1 lb)
- length 25-80 cm (9.8" to 31.5")
- optional ball-head with quick-release plate
- optional pocket clip for spare batteries, memory cards, etc.
- designed in Germany
In its first incarnation, Steadify has been in the hands of numerous users in the outdoors. Here are some quotes picked from a variety of messages:
“I must say I was very impressed with the whole design and the sheer simplicity of the unit.” Jim Conlon, Ireland
“The Steadify has proven to be a great assistance, keeping my hands free and my actions flexible. I can highly recommend it.” Martin Kutz, Germany
“I really am stoked on this product. This is also great for when I am filming a model at the beach and on hikes cause I don't need to set anything in the sand or in a weird spot, I can keep everything elevated without hurting my back. REALLY REALLY excited!” Joe Vulpis, Los Angeles
“A great product! Without it, my arms would have tired quickly although I am in good physical shape. The Steadify way of stabilization is definitely superior to comparable methods.” Philip Klein, Germany
“I seen and tested your product and have to say very impressed indeed.” Leonard Rasmussen, Ireland
“I am thrilled with its easy handling.” Bernd Sippel, Germany
“You could stay and aim for hours if you had to.” Ron Spomer, USA
“The quality of manufacture is impressive.” Jens Ulrik, Denmark
“Out there, Steadify has proven extremely helpful in all kinds of situations.” Max Goetzfried, Germany
“Light, flexible, easy handling, good quality, takes little space. Ideal for me.” Phil Schiefke, Germany
“Steadify and the human body are forming a solid triangle of remarkable stability by maintaining full flexibility.” Der Anblick, Germany
TIMING AND SCHEDULE
Steadify is ready and set for large scale manufacturing. Production time is approximately 6 weeks, shipping will take another two weeks. All in all, delivery to final users can take place about two months after the closing of this campaign.
Creating Steadify was really a long shot and finally needed the skill of a high level expert such as Marcel Klamer, our award-winning, utterly thorough and painfully critical designer. Thank you, Marcel, so glad having you on board!
Manufacturing was a task on the shoulders of Irene and Arlen: thank you for your tireless efforts to meet the high demands of German pickiness.
And finally, the preparation and making of this campaign, with a team of creatives, assistants, models, and outdoor enthusiasts contributing wherever required: Thomas, Justin, Jaki and her team, Rainer, Sabine, Rebecca, Hans-Kristian, Christopher, Rangna, Glaceia, Arthur (for his patience), Mary, Chester, Franziska, Marcus, Benny, Yvy, Simon: we are grateful for your tremendous help to make Steadify shine regardless the circumstances (especially so in some rather rugged environments).
Risiken und Herausforderungen
Some moons ago, we have produced a first series of Steadify. Based on a lot of feedback and many, many hours of testing we have refined the design addressing all issues. During that time we also developed a partnership with a manufacturer that delivers the quality we demand. Having a team player in production already in place is crucial to secure fulfillment. All these factors have helped shape today's newly designed Steadify.Näheres zur Rechenschaftspflicht auf Kickstarter
- (30 Tage)