Why PapaFish needs YOUR help!
After two and a half years of writing, performing and hard work PapaFish is ready to make their first professionally recorded EP a reality. Because PapaFish is a %100 self managed band they currently do not have the funds to back a project this big on their own. With $5,000 the band will be able to create a professional six song EP worth every penny. The best thing about this project is YOU get to be a part of it!
ROUGH LIVE SAMPLE OF THE SONGS WE WANT TO RECORD PROFESSIONALLY:
LIST OF SONGS RESPECTIVELY IN SAMPLE: 1. "SHE WANTS ALL YOUR MONEY" 2. SO FAR 3. LEECH 4. CHICKS CAN DUB 5. HATE ME IF YOU MUST
Why it is important for PapaFish to professionally record their music?
In order to be taken seriously in the music world, it is essential for a band to present professionally recorded music to their audience. By doing so, a band can achieve placement on television, radio, and film, or catch the attention of Promotion and management companies who offer larger scale gigs. PapaFish needs recordings that reflect their high-energy live performances and versatile music so no future opportunities are missed.
Why does recording cost so much?
Recording a six song EP requires the following:
1. A studio (studio time is charged by the hour $$$$$)
2. A producer (the person who records and tells you what sucks $$$$$)
3. An engineer (the person who takes all of the tracks and blends them into magic $$$$$)
4. Mastering (Final touches on the recordings to make them radio worthy $$$$$$)
5. Packaging/distribution (it is not cheap $$$$$)
- (30 days)