I know it's been quite a while since I have released some new original music. BUT I have a collection of songs (including the three songs that can be heard in the video above) that I’ve written over the past year or so that I really would like to share with you guys!
SO...I’m excited to announce that I am ready to record and release my first full-length album!
Who Am I?
If you've stumbled upon this page by accident, allow me to introduce myself! My name is Haley Klinkhammer and it is wonderful to meet you (: I am a 21 year old singer/songwriter from Wisconsin. I have been recording and uploading covers and original content to YouTube since 2007. The plan for this album is to really take the simplicity of what I do with the music I put on YouTube and apply that to my original songs and create an album based off of that. To kind of get away from the super produced stuff and just keep it real and simple.
So What's This About?
As an independent artist and a full time student, I don’t have the means to fully fund a new album or a label to help fund this project. I’m turning to you to help me make this new album possible. The goal is to raise $10,000 dollars. The money raised from this fundraiser will go to the overall production of the album. It will also help fund new music videos and other materials needed for the album’s release.
I’ve decided to work with Skies Fall Studios again for this project. I worked with them on my previous releases, Freedom and Finding Myself, and they really helped to take my vision and turn it into a reality. I’m really excited to work with them again. They have worked with bands like Skillet, Icon for Hire, The Spark, We Are Leo, Lecrae, and a whole bunch more!
To thank you for your support in helping make this album come to be, there are awesome reward packages listed on the side of this page. Some of which include downloads of the new album prior to it’s public release, downloads of my previous albums, a signed physical copy of the new album, a handwritten letter from me—because who doesn’t love writing letters, having your name on the credits of the album, sponsoring a cover for me to put on the YouTube, a Skype call where I can play songs for you or we can chat about life, and even meeting me for coffee in the Milwaukee or Chicago areas, which would be super fun because I love meeting you guys! So take a look at those rewards packages on the side of this page!
- Note: You must find your own way to the selected coffee shop.
- Another Note: For the sponsoring of a cover, it must be an appropriate song that we both agree on.
You, My Friends, Are Wonderful.
Thank you so much for checking out my Kickstarter and I hope you consider making a contribution to help with the production of this album! If you can’t please don’t feel bad! Sharing this video or link on your Facebook and Twitter or even telling random people about it would help so much and I’d really appreciate it!
I’ll be posting updates throughout the fundraising process and I’ll be posting updates and photos along the way during the recording process and beyond. I am super extremely excited for you all to be a part of this project! Thank you all so much for your continuous support and encouragement. Whether you’ve been around since the beginning, or if you’re new to all of this, I wouldn’t be where I am today without you.
With A Whole Lot of Love,
You can stay connected and find updates and other fun stuff here!
Risks and challenges
Here are a few thing that you should know:
- It's an all or nothing deal. If the goal of $10,000 is not met, no money leaves your account and no rewards will be sent out.
- More money means that I can put even more time into the production of this album. Even if the goal is already met, you can still contribute and receive rewards.
- The dates for the reward's delivery are estimated dates. As we all know, life is unpredictable and dates might have to be pushed back. Though I will try my hardest to get everything going and released and sent out on time, if delays happen, I will post updates and let you know what's going on.
- After the campaign ends and the goal is met (: I will be sending out a survey with some information I will need to get you your rewards, please be sure to check your email for that and send it back as soon as you can! If I don't get a survey back from you, I won't know where to send your reward and that would be sad.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (40 days)