Groovy Glove: Change the Way You Clean
Groovy Glove: Change the Way You Clean
Groovy Glove™ is a six-fingered microfiber glove that helps you clean the messiest projects, and you don’t have to use toxic chemicals.
Groovy Glove™ is a six-fingered microfiber glove that helps you clean the messiest projects, and you don’t have to use toxic chemicals. Read more
Thank you to everyone who backed the Groovy Glove campaign. GREAT NEWS…even though we did not reach our goal, we have secured funding to manufacture a small number of gloves. They will be available in March. And even better news, you can still purchase Groovy Gloves, at Super Early Bird prices, for a limited time after this campaign ends. Visit GroovyGlove.com to learn more about his offer.
Scott- Groovy Glove Inventor
Introducing Groovy Glove – a revolutionary microfiber glove designed to clean in tough to reach places while keeping your hand clean.
• How is Groovy Glove great for you? Are you tired of using harsh chemicals, wearing latex gloves, wasting paper towels and money? Groovy Glove solves these problems by replacing the need to use any of the above. And just a bit of water helps you clean up the messiest spots.
• How is Groovy Glove great for dogs? A glove allows you to clean between the toes and under the claws where dirt hides keeping whatever is on the paws from entering your home and car. Plus, it hangs on your door handle so it’s right there when you need it.
• How is Groovy Glove great for cars? It facilitates cleaning in the nooks and crannies of the car’s interior. Plus, one or two gloves will remove wax from an entire car and clean in the cracks and crevices where wax likes to hide.
• How is Groovy Glove great for fragile items? Rather than trying to clean with something clumsy and possibly damage delicate objects, the glove allows you to hold and handle them with care.
- Perfect for dirty dog paws, cleaning around the house, waxing cars and cleaning bikes.
- Six-fingers: wear Groovy Glove on either hand and either side.
- Our high quality microfiber holds over 600% of its weight in dirt, mud and water.
- Machine washer and dryer safe.
Groovy Glove is constructed of the highest quality microfiber. The weave and split of the fibers are woven and split in such a way creating microscopic hooks that attract and hold dirt, water, mud and grime like a powerful magnet.
Our microfiber is 100x finer than a human hair and 10x finer than silk. By using a thinner fiber, more are used to generate the fabric. More fibers result in a greater surface area thus increasing absorbency and cleaning power. Groovy Glove’s material absorbs up to 600% of its weight in liquids, dirt, and other elements. The cleaning and absorption properties of our quality microfiber are nothing less than exceptional.
Microfiber is environmentally safe and hypoallergenic. It is mechanically split without the use of chemicals ensuring that Groovy Glove is safe for you, your family and pets.
Hi, I’m Scott Salzman!
While this may be my first crowdfunding campaign, rest assured that I have years of experience in product development, manufacturing, design, shipping and logistics and business operations.
Why did I develop Groovy Glove? I got tired of my dog making a mess after she was outside doing what dogs love to do- getting dirty. My goal was to replace the wet towel which sat on the floor by the door with something that was convenient, easy to use and kept my hands clean. I also wanted to use the glove on either hand and because there are a few lefties in my family, they needed to be able to use it too and voila: the six-fingered Groovy Glove.
After making a bunch of prototypes, I started testing the gloves on other things like waxing my car, cleaning up around the house and yeah, I’ve even used it to polish silver. Groovy Glove works better than I could have ever imagined.
I’m excited to bring Groovy Glove to Kickstarter.
Risks and challenges
First and foremost, we promise to be transparent with backers and keep you informed every step of the way; that’s part of the fun.
All projects have risks and challenges. In the case of Groovy Glove, we have done our best to address all foreseeable issues prior to launching the campaign. For example, we already have approved prototypes with our manufacturer. You will not have to wait for use to test designs, etc. That’s already done. Once the campaign ends, we will immediately start the fabric manufacturing.
Additionally, we are not new to product development or shipping and are therefore aware of what needs to be done to get you your Groovy Gloves as soon as possible.
Of course there can be delays out of our control like unforeseen circumstances, shipping and holidays. But rest assured, should any issue come to light, backers will be notified and we will keep you informed of the progress.
June, did you say that I may not get my Groovy Glove until June? Yes, that is correct and let me explain why. When the campaign ends, a backer survey will need to be sent out to determine what color gloves everyone wants to order. Because our awesome microfiber fabric is made to order for us, the material weaving and dyeing process takes about six weeks and then it needs to be shipped to the factory. Manufacturing takes 4-6 weeks with our factory. After manufacturing, Groovy Gloves are loaded onto a boat and shipped to our warehouse which takes another 4-6 weeks. Once the gloves are received they need to be packed and shipped to you. Additionally, we have to take into account holidays (the campaign ends just before the holiday season), factory and shipping schedules and other time consuming concerns that is out of our control. So as you can see, like a fine wine, grooviness takes time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)