We are creating an epic historic project to commemorate the world's love for boba tea and everything about it! Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on .
July 626 Night Market + Project Update!
We just had our July 626 Night Market this past weekend. Thanks to everyone who came and spent a summer night or two with us!
- 55,000 people showed up! It was a huge success that we are adding another 626 Night Market on Labor Day weekend (August 31—September 1), in addition to the August 3 & 4 event!
- We had an exhibit booth for the World's Largest Cup of Boba Tea at the Night Market. Attendees were able to see a model of the cup and pledge for this epic project. We received nearly $200 in pledges, so a BIG thank you from us! Lots of people were interested, and many recognized the project when they came by the booth. There were some people asking our boba vendors about it even! People loved taking pictures with it, especially kids! Shout out to volunteers from the community for taking time to help run the booth!
- The Cup (yes, The) is complete and is on its way over from overseas! We're so excited! Wish it a smooth journey~
- We are still seeking sponsors for this project. Please email us for more sponsorship info! DRINKBIG@626nightmarket.com
- Please continue to spread the word and share this Kickstarter with your family and friends! We are counting on you. http://bit.ly/DRINKBIG
That's all we've got right now. We'll keep you all posted as the World's Largest Cup of Boba Tea gets here to the 626!
626 Night Market