We wanted to create a watch truly inspired by travel so we have spent the last year designing a unique watch that is:
- High Quality
With travel at the top of our mind, this watch had to offer both casual style and elegant sophistication wherever you are, wherever you go.
Building on this idea we got into the studio and started designing. 134 sketches, 406 coffees, 3 overseas trips and 303 days later we designed the very first Winston watch that has the below qualities:
- 5ATM water resistant - so you can sit in that Jacuzzi in Bali
- Swiss Ronda 763 movement - the Swiss have the most accurate and precise train systems in the world; this holds true with this watch movement.
- 3 Hand function - so every second on your trip is accounted for
- Blue featured second hand - to add some electricity to your wrist
- Easily interchangeable straps - from beach to bar, you will be able to turn the one watch you have into the one watch you need
- and......a super thin 8mm case, 316L steel and 40mm dial.
As part of this Kickstarter campaign, we are offering you the choice of 3 different designs:
- Silver case & Black dial
- Rose gold case & White dial
- Silver case & White dial
Inspired by travel, we designed a unique travel case to compliment the Winston watch.
Made from genuine Italian leather, this travel case has been engineered to store your:
- extra watch band
- exclusive Winston pen
- unique Winston watch strap changing tool
To make sure that Winston watches offer true versatility for travellers, every watch comes with:
- Our unique Winston genuine Italian leather travel case
- 2 watch straps (one leather and one NATO - 2 looks for the price of one)
- 1 Winston pen - you always need a pen when you don’t have one
- 1 Watch strap changing tool - Well…..you need something to help you easily change your straps
After trying several watch manufacturers we chose the one with the highest quality and most amazing workmanship. The same goes for our genuine leather case. Both of our manufacturers are ready and waiting to take our first big order with them and start producing Winston watches for you.
We will inspect every aspect of our watches thoroughly before they ship to you. If they pass our quality control we will pack them securely and prepare for shipment.
We will use the safest courier and make sure your Winston package arrives to you as quickly as possible.
Winston is made up of four friends who love watches and travel. We love travel so much that between us we've visited over 50 countries. Travel inspires us and we've taken that inspiration and poured it into another love of ours, watches. The result is Winston watches.
Winston won't be possible without you. We need to fulfill a minimum order with our manufacturers and that's where you come in. In return for your support you will be one of the first in the world to own a Winston watch!
You can also help others have the opportunity to become part of the Winston journey. Liking us on Facebook or sending a few quick emails to friends and family telling them about Winston can go a long way towards making sure this project is a success!
Thank you so much for purchasing a watch and for helping Winston come into the world!
Risks and challenges
Every project has it's hurdles. Some we can forecast and others we can't.
After we are funded we could face production plan issues. Even though we've partnered with two very high quality manufacturers, we might be faced with issues that could delay shipment of our first order to you. Fortunately we have a lot of experience working with manufacturers and are confident that we can quickly and effectively respond to any issues to make sure there is no impact on delivery times.
Communication and customer service means everything to us. This is why we will keep you informed with regular updates during the production process. We'll do this by sharing updates and even pictures of the manufacturing progress. For example when the watch cases are finished, after plating, during final assembly and when the final packaging is printed.
Communicating with you throughout the manufacturing and delivery process means being as transparent as possible with you. There are no short cuts when it comes to making sure you are always informed and up to date about the progress of your first Winston.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)