- Smart industrial design allows it to ship or retail in a very small box (box size).
- This design also allows for it to be assembled extremely quickly for home use.
- 48" diameter wheel protects your cat's back.
- 10" running tread provides plenty of space for feline footing.
- Sturdy and lightweight for ease of moving it around.
- It is made of Recycled plastics.
- Run surface is made from a closed cell EVA foam to prevent claws from catching and allowing cats to run naturally using their claws for safe footing.
- Can be cleaned by taking it outside and spraying it with a hose or wiped down with a wet towel.
- Open design so cats can enter from either side.
Who's talking about us:
Risks and challenges
Our risks and challenges that come with completing our project are that we will not sell as many units as we would like. We have already spent many dollars creating the plastic injection tooling for our product and have already done field testing for our product so we know that it works well and that it has value to our potential customers. We believe that if people try our product they will spread the word and we will be successful.
There is also the chance that a supplier might go out of business. We are well versed in purchasing and finding manufacturing suppliers throughout the world. If this happens we can and will find another supplier quickly. We will have no problem overcoming all the future obstacles that lie in our way.
We have already made the injection tooling and have already received and tested our first articles, made adjustments and have tested our second articles. Everything on our product is working well. We may have some shipment or manufacturing delays but we have added extra time for delivery of our product to the customer, once funded. We have a well-seasoned team, well versed in product development, manufacturing, and customer service. We are confident in our ability to perform.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)