Welcome to our new Kickstarter! We believe it is our 12th! Today Darkraven Europe is launching our effort for our new "Juggernaut 2: Cityscapes". Juggernaut 1, our last SciFi Kickstarter by Mateusz Radz, our awesome SciFi sound designer from Poland, focused on sounds of a massive deep space industrial mining and processing plant. JUGGERNAUT moves ahead with new awesome sounds to bring your adventures in and around a massive Starport complex to life. You will find starship take-offs, starship maintenance, self aware neural AI centers, and even the sounds of rocketing into space on an amazing SPACE ELEVATOR!
The Kickstarter below is presented in 4 parts:
1. "Juggernaut 2: StarPort" samples (all new stuff!)
2. "Juggernaut 1: Deep Space Prospecting StarShip" samples (already released -- available as part of a package)
3. "Darkraven SciFi Soundscapes (Orion Edition)" samples (already released -- available as part of a package)
4. "The Works" Freaking virtually everything we have done in sound (available as part of a package with $37 in savings!
We will be offering a total of 11 tracks and 2.75 hours of brand new sound with this Kickstarter project. You are getting the GOLD edition, which means of these 11 tracks, 3 of them will never be available for purchase individually.
Track 1) Orion Arm StarPort Communications Control Room
Track 2: StarPort Fusion Plant Meltdown
Track 3: StarPort Force Field Generator
Track 4: Wild HoverCar Ride At the StarPort
Track 5: Starship Takeoff
Track 6: Planetary StarPorts Neural AI Center
Track 7: Space Elevator Interior
Track 8: Space Port Diner
Track 9: Space Port Restricted Access Area (GOLD EDITION ONLY - available only with this gold edition collector's edition - never available for sale individually)
Track 10: Self-Aware Starship Neural AI Maintenance (GOLD EDITION ONLY - available only with this gold edition collector's edition - never available for sale individually)
Track 11: StarPort Fusion Plant Ambience (GOLD EDITION ONLY - available only with this gold edition collector's edition - never available for sale individually)
If you go for premium level, you not only get "Juggernaut 2: StarPort" GOLD with its 11 tracks and 2.75 hours of sound, you also get our "Juggernaut 1: Deep Space Prospecting Ship" GOLD project that wrapped up and shipped several months ago with its 11 tracks and 2.75 hours of sound. For samples on the original Juggernaut 1 Kickstarter page, click HERE. Or just listen to a few here:
1) Quiet Bridge
2) Stasis Room
3) Landing on an Alien Planet
4) Science Room
5) Boarding Action
6) Battle Station In Use
Save $13 off of the regular retail price of $107! If you go for the "Super Premium" level, you will not only get the 11 NEW Juggernaut 2: Star Port GOLD tracks, PLUS the 11 already released Juggernaut 1: Deep Space Prospecting Vessel GOLD tracks, you will ALSO get our ORIGIONAL Darkraven SciFi Soundscapes - ORION edition with 76 tracks (+18 alternates!) with 19 hours of tracks to bring your table top games to life! That is a total of 98 SciFi tracks (+18 alternates) with 24+ hours of sound! You can check out samples from our SciFi Soundscapes - ORION edition and see a full track listing on our website HERE (or at this link if hyperlink is not working:
Or listen to a few samples HERE:
1) Apartment in the CIty
2) Spaceport Tarmac
3) Starship Battle Station During Battle
4) Starship Elevators
5) Starship Bridge (High Activity)
6) The Captain's Cabin
7) Orbital Transfer Facility
AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE! Including mech battles, hover cars, cyberpunk restaurants, robot infested bars, and more!
Save $37 off the regular retail price of $266! If you go for "Ultra Premium", the sound will rain down on you. You will get 209 tracks (+ 43 alternates!) with over 50 HOURS of sound! That's more than 2 days of sound to bring your table top games to life! Enough time for any signal broadcast from Earth to reach the solar system's Oort cloud! So much sound that if digital information weighted something, this product would tip the scales of the pocket battleships Bismark and Tirpitz -- put together.
If you need more sound to bring your games to life, have your head examined! At this backer level you get:
1) The Juggernaut 2: StarPort GOLD edition with 11 tracks and 2.75 hours of sound.
2) Darkraven's Fantasy Soundscapes COLOSSUS edition - All 70 tracks (with 11 Gold and bonus tracks) with 17 hours of sound
3) Darkraven's Science Fiction Soundscapes ORION edtiion - All 74 tracks (plus 18 bonus alternate tracks) with 19 hours of sound
4) Darkraven's Original Cthulhu Epic Soundcape - All 5 tracks with 80 minutes of audio, including one 38 minute EPIC track.
5) Cthulhu 2: Return of the Old Ones - Gold Edition - All 8 tracks with 80 minutes of Hollywood quality music and sound by Joshua Cohen
6) Kingdom of the Elves - Gold Edition - All 8 original compositions, 24 tracks (8 compositons plus two variants per track) with 240 minutes of Hollywood quality music and sound by Joshua Cohen.
7) Juggernaut 1 - Deep Space Prospecting Vessel - All 11 tracks with 2.75 hours of sound on a mission to the outer reaches of the galaxy by our Polish master of sound - Mateusz Radz.
8) Manor of Madness 1 - Gold Edition - All 11 tracks with 2.75 hours of sound in a possessed castle.
9) Manor of Madness 2: Descent Into Hell - Gold Edition - All 11 tracks with 2.75 hours of sound in a dungeon run by the undead.
Risks and challenges
Risks are low. Darkraven Games has created and shipped over 9 audio projects. While we have experienced a hiccup with the massive Redux project because of the epic amount of Hollywood quality music coming out of that one, we are very familiar with the pure sound projects and have a good feel for upcoming challenges and issues. None of our pure sound projects have been more than two weeks late. And most were delivered on time or weeks ahead of schedule.
Important Legal Disclaimer: Though we have always delivered a product which was exactly as described in our Kickstarters, because things can change and unexpected challenges arise, Darkraven reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without prior notice.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (13 days)