About this project
- New Hardwood only pledges will be fufilled after September pledge fufillment (definitely before Christmas)
- All dice towers are offered assembled or unassembled
- Add $5 to any level for additional dice bags
- Add $20 to any level for each additional 3mm/MDF dice tower
- Add $35 at any level for each additional Bag Of Holding
- International Shipping: Canada & Mexico please add $5. All others please add $15. Thanks!
The hardwood options are:
- Red Oak
- Aromatic Cedar
Hi KickStarters! My name is John Redman. Engineer by day, Maker by night. I have always been enamored with dice towers. I just think they are cool and a neat way to express yourself at the gaming table. The way I see it, rolling dice can be messy. The dice may roll off the table, knock over game pieces and who knows whether you should reroll or not when something wacky happens.
My original dice towers were fun but tended to be big. Once everyone at the table had one, there wasn't enough room on the table to play anymore! I thought commercial dice towers had similar and other problems and I just couldn't find one I was excited to own.
So I set out to develop a design that was small, attractive, and fun but still allowed for customization so that every dice tower could be unique.
Know a gamer that is hard to buy for? Dice towers make great gifts!
The Bag of Holding!
When you have a lot of gaming goodness to haul around, you will need something to carry it all. This is where the “Bag of Holding” messenger bag comes in.
Offered in both Blue and Orange!
This embroidered bag is perfect with multiple pockets and pouches for holding your dice tower, to your water, to your cell phone. The large main padded compartment is big enough to carry your 17” laptop and books. Let’s not forget it adds +2 to Endurance and +5 to Charisma. You will love packing your precious items in this bag and taking it with you everywhere you go.
And don't forget the dicebag!
Assembly Required... Or Not?
- All dice towers including 3mm Ply/MDF are offered assembled or disassembled
- All assembled dice towers come with a lin seed oil finish
3mm Ply or MDF... How do I decide?
3mm Ply / MDF Painted Purple
- Use plywood if you plan on using your favorite wood stain. Plywood can be sanded.
- Use MDF if you plan on painting. The sides are very smooth. Don't use sandpaper as you will rough up the finish.
- Build up to the scaffolding above and stain/paint the inside parts. Then finish building and stain/paint the outside.
Support this project
- (45 days)