Update #15: We're Funded! Stretch Goals Unlocking! Counselor Concepts! New Reward Tier and MORE!!
Wow! WE'RE FUNDED! Jason has been unleashed!!
The last few days certainly have been incredible! We hit our goal, smashed a mirror, and now we just CRUSHED HEADS at 750k! We're moving fast now and knocking down stretch goals! We're now over 11,100 strong and less than 25k away from Ripping Hearts Out!
Keep it up! Share, Tweet, Yell and Scream! We're in the final hours of the project, every new backer counts!
We're giving everyone a sneak peak at a new counselor class concept. The Girl Next Door!
New Reward Tier (Name A Cabin)
The Team has agreed, and we are adding a fun new reward tier that will let you put your moniker on the cabins used in the game! We're going to have cabins and small buildings sprinkled all over the map, and in Summer Camp tradition they will all need names! Just think, you could be playing the game and players everywhere will be saying your name as they work together to take down Jason. Think along the lines of, we have to head over to search the "Volkman Bunks", I saw Jason entering "Hobbs House", or run and hide in "Keltner Cabin".
How will people know the name you ask? They'll be on signage on each cabin and marked on the map for reference. We're even going to let you submit a picture of yourself or a family pic to use in your named cabin. (Pictures must be appropriately themed for inclusion and the name of the cabin must not contain any inappropriate language)
The new Tier will be added tonight at 6:45pm EST/3:45pm PST. Be ready as there won't be many!
Stretch Goal Update
We're well on our way to feeding the machete! We've already blown past two killer stretch goals and we can do more. It's speeding up, people are seeing what is being done and hopping on board. All of you out there that backed, thank you so much! Keep sharing the project, tweeting and re-tweeting, and talking about what what is going on.
Physical & Digital Add-On Reminder
We're proud to announce that we'll be producing Physical Soundtrack CD's and Artbooks for the game! We're also going to allow for add-ons for the digital soundtrack as well as extra downloadble keys.
Now, this is the part that needs everyone's attention and care. These add-ons can become a little confusing since they need to be accounted for manually by you! All Add-ons are available for anyone pledging at the $15 Tier or above.
Add-On Instructions: To add any add-on or multiple add-ons to your pledge, follow these steps:
1) Press the 'Manage Your Pledge' Button: You'll find this button above. If you haven't pledged yet the button will read "Back This Project".
2) Keep your chosen pledge selected and then increase your pledge in the "Pledge Amount" Box by totaling up your chosen Tier + the additional amount of each of your add-ons + any shipping and handling that needs to be included for every add-on you want.
3) After the Kickstarter Campaign ends, a few days later a survey will be sent to you and you'll be able to choose the add-ons you wanted and how you'd like the add-on money assigned.
*** VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ THIS PART ***
If you have already created a second (or third) account on Kickstarter and selected different Reward Tiers on them, please keep those instead of doing add-ons. If you want to select more add-ons though, use your original account and follow the above steps.
- Physical Friday the 13th: The Game Soundtrack CD - $18 (+$4 s/h for U.S. or $9 for International - Est. Delivery Date Oct 2016)
- Physical Friday the 13th: The Game Art Book [Hardcover] - $49 (+$9 s/h for U.S. or $19.75 for International - Est. Delivery Date Oct 2016)
- Digital Friday the 13th: The Game Download Key - $30 (Select from either Steam, PS4 or Xbox One per extra key after the campaign ends - Est. Delivery Date Oct 2016)
- Digital Friday the 13th: The Game Soundtrack Download Key - $10 (Est. Delivery Date Oct 2016)
- Digital Tom Savini designed Jason Voorhees Skin - $6 (Est. Delivery Date Oct 2016)
- Digital Counselor Clothing Pack DLC Code - $9 (Est. Delivery Date Oct 2016)
We hope you enjoyed the P.T. stream today with Ronnie & Wes!
I (Randy) started a retro gaming streaming spree on Wednesday, and I'll be on tonight streaming Clocktower on PS1. Tomorrow, Friday the 13th I'll be on streaming Friday the 13th on the NES. You can tune in at 7pm EST/4PM PST each day to catch the retro fun.
Game schedule below...
- Tonight we will be playing Clock Tower on PS1 (for reals this time!) - 7pm EST/4pm PST
- Tomorrow (Friday) we'll end with another round of Friday the 13th on NES (Final Day for KS and an actual FRIDAY THE 13TH!)
Here is the link to the stream - http://www.twitch.tv/fridaythe13thgame
Why not just follow us on Twitch now so you can get a notification whenever we go live! You really really should...
Tomorrow is Friday the 13th here in the U.S. and in other countries it already is (in Finland for instance!). Celebrate with us and ensure you keep an eye on our twitter and facebook pages as well as the campaign page. We have some more great stuff coming for you!
Jason stalks the campgrounds one again! Keep pressing forward! Rally everyone you can!
Thank you all!