About this project
What is Coderbyte?
- A place to improve your programming skills.
- Challenges ranging in difficulty from easy to hard.
- Earn points, get ranked, chat, and even write your own challenges to earn more points.
- Create a private group on Coderbyte that will allow you to have full control over your own users, challenges, and projects.
- Your code is saved and you can view other people's code as well.
- Compete in programming competitions to win prizes.
Who is behind Coderbyte?
My name is Daniel Borowski and I'm a full-time college student at Rutgers University. I'm having a blast working on Coderbyte, but I need your help to keep it going. With your support, I can continue to develop new challenges, work on improving the Groups page, develop a public API, and continue creating awesome new features for the Coderbyte community. If you're interested, a link to my personal website can be found here.
What will be improved?
- More programming challenges will be added each day.
- I will finish developing Game Programming Challenges. For these challenges you'll write a program that will compete against other people's programs in playing a game.
- A public API will be released where you'll have access to all of your account information and all of the challenge information from anywhere.
- The Groups page will be improved and receive more features.
- There will be more cool prizes for programming competition winners.
- More challenges will be added to Coderbit (http://coderb.it).
- A new area will be added called Coderbyte Quizzes where users will be able to take multiple choice programming quizzes and get scored.
- Coderbyte: http://coderbyte.com
- Coderbit (Security Challenges): http://coderb.it
- Personal Website: http://danielborowski.com
- Coderbyte Blog: http://blog.coderbyte.com
- Twitter/Facebook: @Coderbyte facebook/pages/coderbyte
Drawing Examples ($50 Reward)
Risks and challenges
There are no risks for the Coderbyte website. As for the rewards, the stickers and shirts will be made as shown above. There are no risks for receiving points and other Coderbyte prizes for your account. The only thing that may qualify as a problem would be if you didn't like your cartoon drawing, but we will try very hard to make it look great!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (35 days)