Creeping Cold is Silver Bulette's first Kickstarter, but we have produced two print modules previously, The Undying Orbs Omnibus and The Silvery Moon Tavern, as well as many PDF releases. To fund a full color, it was decided to use Kickstarter for our 3rd printed module.
Creeping Cold finds the heroes travelling the wilderness as a powerful blizzard strikes. Desperate to find shelter, they find themselves at the only nearby sign of civilization. Together, with the people already sheltering, the heroes must stop something from murdering everyone. Creeping Cold is a 5E module, designed to scale for characters 1st-5th levels.
Creeping Cold is 30+ pages:
- An overview and introduction
- Optional cold rules
- 4 pages of NPCs, including a quick-reference chart
- Timeline of events
- Maps of the caravansarai (2 interior and 1 exterior) and a dungeon
- Pages of adventure and intrigue
- Pages of new monsters and spells
- 4 player handouts
We are ready to print and prepared to ship. The module has color as well as black and white player handouts (and maps) for ease of the DM's printer. Once Silver Bulette has the funding in hand, we intend to be at the printer within 10 days.
- $1000- Funded!
- $2000- Free Fat Dragon Games Dungeon Starter Set for 3D printable terrain!
- $3000- Free Fat Dragon Games Spider 3D printable stl file!
- $3500- Free Swords & Wizardry module PDF for all backers at $10 and above!
- $4000- Printable NPC cards
- $4500- Rocky convinces Ian to add more maps. These maps will appear in PDFs and print versions of Creeping Cold.
- $5000- Free Shipping in the Continental US
Pledge levels do not include shipping. Shipping will be billed prior to mailing.
Risks and challenges
The module is written and has finished layout (although Rocky continues to tweak layout). Everything except the OGL is ready to go. Silver Bulette produced two print modules previously, and we are familiar with the printing process. We foresee no issues moving from funding into production. The only piece that could possibly alter timelines is printers schedules being delayed. Rocky has a dedicated staff of shipper/receivers ready to move forward on delivery.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)