Pictures of Magnets
Just a very quick update this time. The magnets arrived at the Houston warehouse this week and will start being mailed to $10 and $14 backers shortly (though there will be a gap while Ookoodook's staff attends the GAMA Trade Show this week). All the other production chains are waiting on the money, though I should be getting my sample of the patch any day now. Here's a photo of the magnet on a fine woodgrain surface (NOTE: magnet does not stick to wood):
And here's a photo of 20,000 magnets not on a woodgrain surface of any quality (they're the boxes on the two carts; behind them are the boxes with envelopes):
And since we're on a roll with images, here's today's Workometer:
You'll notice we have our first completed item, highlighted with the purple text. Not much else to say, so I'll leave you with the Five Things I Did Since the Last Update:
- Spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to stop the backer information I downloaded from Kickstarter from dropping all vowels with diacritic marks.
- Finalized the rulesheet for the Sticky Shtick mini-expansion so formal playtesting can begin.
- Finally found a paper that I like for the coloring book, even though it will make it more expensive (for me, not for you). Also, received paper samples for the art print and immediately approved them.
- Ignored my email inbox, which I will try to empty this week.
- Finished ten more pages of interior art for the coloring book (almost...done...).
That's it for now. If you haven't filled out your survey yet, go do so! If you're waiting for a survey for the autographed packages, they should be going out very soon. (Tomorrow, maybe? Or Monday.) See you all back here when I have something new to show off, and everyone have a nice weekend.