Help us reprint the out-of-print The Order of the Stick books to reach new readers (and let existing fans complete their collections). Read more
This project was successfully funded on February 21, 2012.
Hey, International Customers!
Hey gang, this will be the only update this weekend (I'll be back Monday), but I really quickly wanted to go over something kind of important for international customers. If you're in the USA, you can probably skip down to the chart without missing much (though you can use the same process to increase your bid for other reasons, if you want).
I've been getting a lot of emails from overseas customers asking about when the international shipping charges will be added to their pledge, and I want to be as clear as I possibly can: You must add the international charges to your pledge total yourself, manually, BEFORE the end of the pledge drive. Neither Amazon nor Kickstarter will automatically do so at any point—not now, not at the end of the pledge drive. If you don't remember to add the extra charge, it will delay shipment of your rewards as we will need to contact you to send us additional postage through other channels, and we don't want to have to do that.
If you haven't done this already, you should go fix it right now, before you forget or anything. It's easy to do yourself, and you don't need to contact anyone; just follow these steps:
- Click on the light blue button marked "Manage Your Pledge that is located in the right column of this page, above the rewards list but below our grand total. (You'll need to be logged in to see it.) It looks like this:
- When you get to the screen with the green boxes, you will see a box with your current pledge amount in large green numbers. The box looks likes this:
- Just select the green numbers and type new ones into the box. Increase your pledge by the amount needed to cover international shipping: $7 or $10 if your rewards fit in an envelope, $22 or $37 if they require a box. Each reward package description will tell you what the extra charge for that package is, too. So if you had selected the $25.00 reward package (the 8x10 art print), you would type in $35.00 to the box pictured above (because that reward package is listed as costing $10 extra for overseas shipping).
- Don't change the radio buttons below the box unless you also want to change your chosen reward package.
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the blue "Continue" button. You will be brought to Amazon again and they will re-process your authorization. You will only be charge ONCE for this pledge drive, no matter how many times you change your pledge.
It's that simple. You can also change your pledge amount for any other reason, such as to add on an additional coloring book for $5. Just make sure to remember what extras you paid for, so that after the drive, when we survey you for your shipping address, you can let us know.
OK, so with that out of the way, here's today's chart:
See you all back here Monday, when I fully expect to be adding those board game packages. Have a nice weekend, everyone.