New Color: Grey! Also: Enter Your Color Selection and Shipping Address
Due to extraordinary interest from our backers, we've decided to introduce a 5th Pebble colour option: Grey! Here's the current state of the Pebble rainbow:
Here's a render of the new Grey Pebble [not pictured: the 49 shades of grey that didn't make the cut]
Pebble Account website
In order to keep track of every single backer's shipping information and color selection, we created a Pebble Account site. An invitation has been sent to the same email address that you used on Kickstarter when you backed Pebble. You can find the email in your inbox by searching for an email
Subject: Your Pebble Order - Enter shipping info and color selection
Inside that email there is a special link that invites you to create a new password for your Pebble Account. If you can't find that email in your inbox, check your spam filter as message may be misclassified. If you can't find it, make sure that email@example.com is on your safe-email list and then request a password reset here.
Using the Pebble Account website, you can choose your Pebble's color, enter your current shipping address and pay any shipping fees that were not included in your pledge on Kickstarter. You have until Sept 30, 2012 to select which color you'd like. As for your shipping address, please enter your current address into the system. You can return to account.getpebble.com at any time before your Pebble ships and change your address if you move.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When is Pebble shipping? A: We have not announced a shipping date. As soon as we are 100% confident we can ship by a certain date, we will announce it right here on our Kickstarter Updates section.
- Q: I'm getting an error "The Invitation Token is Not Valid" A: You may have already clicked the link. If you can't access your account, you can reset your password on this page
- Q: What if I move? A: We will email you before we ship your Pebble so you can change your address if necessary at account.getpebble.com.
- Q: Help! I can't access my old email account. A: Please email your new address and your old email address, with your Amazon payment ID from the payment confirmation you received on May 19th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can I add more Pebbles to my order? A: You can place new pre-orders at www.getpebble.com but they will not ship with your Kickstarter rewards.
- Q: Does upgrading to a Color option change my place in the shipping order? A: No.
- Q: Can I upgrade from Jet Black to a Color Pebble? A: Yes, you can pay $15 USD and upgrade to a Color Pebble.
- Q: What service do you use for shipping? A: We're planning on shipping via the postal service (eg. USPS).
- Q: Will you mark the package as a gift or mis-state the value? A: The value on each package will be at least $99 USD.
- Q: Can I get a white band for my Orange Pebble? A: We are shipping the orange Pebble with a Black band. We may offer the option to purchase an extra white strap at a later date.
- Q: What does the Grey (and other colors) look like in Real Life? A: We are working hard on plastic samples. We'll post pictures as soon as we get them.
- Q: Can I pay shipping or upgrade using Paypal? A: No, the system only accepts credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discovery, JCB, Diners Club) or US debit cards.
- Q: I pledged X and I only get the choice for Y watches! A: Please send us an email and we'll fix it. It may take us a few days to work our way through all our emails though.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Tidbits from around the Pebble world
- Shipping test has been working out well. We sent 120 test shipments to a few backers around the world to test our logistics provider and optimize the process to ensure that packages arrive safely, quickly and with as few fees as possible to our backers.
- Backers, you've been asking about the backlight! We'll post a video on our social media accounts (twitter/Facebook/Vimeo) showing it off fairly soon
- Andrew is in Taiwan right now working on our production test plan (among other things). Here are the latest pics
- Here's a short video of a pug-based screen saver/graphics test on a pre-production Pebble. This is NOT the real strap, just a random sample I had on-hand.
As usual, we'll continue posting small updates in between our Kickstarter Updates on Twitter.com/pebble, Facebook.com/getpebble, Pinterest.com/getpebble and responding to questions on the Pebble Forum.
Thanks again for backing us, Pebblers!
Eric + Pebble Team
seconds to go
- (37 days)