Dear Bird Photo Booth supporters,
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support for our Bird Photo Booth project. We are anxious for you all to receive your very own Bird Photo Booth’s!
All orders in the USA have shipped.
Our original plan was to ship our entire inventory to Amazon where they would fulfill the orders. However, we discovered it would take an additional 10 days to ship our inventory to Amazon, where they would have to process a new product. Instead we decided to immediately ship out all the Bird Photo Booth orders within the USA independently. While this was more expensive, it was worth it because your Bird Photo Booth’s should already be arriving!
International orders in transit to Amazon:
To minimize expensive international shipping costs for our backers, we’ve shipped the rest of our inventory to Amazon, and they will ship the international orders. Amazon offers highly discounted rates for international shipping. At this moment our inventory is in transit to the Amazon fulfillment center and should be arriving very soon. Expected ETA for International orders should be end of May.
We designed our packaging to be minimal and use as little plastic as possible, however we found that during transit some of the inner cardboard, holding the Bird Photo Booth can tear. This can cause the Bird Photo Booth to come slightly loose inside the box. This shouldn’t cause any damage to your Bird Photo Booth. If you find any damage has occurred, we will be more than happy to replace it. Our number one priority is to deliver you a quality product, that connects you to nature in fun new innovative ways. We have already corrected the packaging design for future orders …
Video tutorials and tips:
We know that reading instructions is never fun. We will be putting some "how to" video tutorials together to help you set up Bird Photo Booth and start taking those incredible candid close up photos.
For those who can’t wait:
Here are a quick few tips:
1. Setup Bird Photo Booth ideally on a tripod near a tree or shelter no more than 20ft away from your remote viewing location. (You can also mount to a tree or set it on the ground if you prefer.)
2. Position the sliding bird food dish closest proximity to the lens. This is important because it ensures you get those super close up shots in focus.
3. Fill the bird food dish with high quality sunflower seeds and nuts and temporarily sprinkle some seed around the location to attract birds faster.
4. You can choose to screw on the stainless steel perch rod, which will attract more birds and also makes it easy to hang other feeders onto it.
5. Always leave the lens cap on, when you are not using a device inside Bird Photo Booth.
We are thankful for your support and truly value your insights and feedback, so please engage with us, send us bird photos, spread the word about Bird Photo Booth! We hope to grow our business while inspiring more to become in touch with technology and the wild.
The birds are excited we hope you are too! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryson Lovett + Bird Photo Booth Team