Celebration!!! (and answers to your questions)
What a campaign! THANK YOU! We made it to $48,237. Here are a few answers to some questions you may have:
1) When will I receive the survey to let you know what I want? We're currently finalizing the survey and anticipate you should receive it on Tuesday, December 5th.
2) What color was selected for the stretch goal? Most people responded they were happy with the current color choices, but second place was FSHD Orange. Red actually received a decent number of votes, so we are communicating with the factory this weekend to know if we can produce in red as well. This may be based on demand -- so if enough people choose red on the survey we will likely produce it. We'll give you more info when we send out the survey.
3) Will you be doing an international version of the billfold? Similar to colors, this will largely depend on demand. We did not attain the stretch goal, and it is quite expensive to make the tooling and dies for an additional style. We're doing what we can to make it possible. We'll have more info with the survey.
4) When will you be shipping? Production has started and our production manager assures us we will have the items in 2 weeks. Our current plan is to ship on 12/18 and 12/19 so all packages in the US are delivered prior to 12/24 (USPS Schedule). For International packages, we have great rates with FedEx International Priority, so delivery prior to 12/24 will be an option for an additional fee. More info in the survey.
5) Has my credit card been charged? Kickstarter has started to charge credit cards. Be sure your payment method is up to date or it will not process (and we can't ship your order). Kickstarter will send/has sent you a message if there is an issue.
6) What did you do to celebrate when the campaign finished? Popped open a bottle of Martinelli's with my wife right at midnight when it ended, watched This is Us (a US TV show) then slept better than we had for more than a month... until the kids woke us up.
Feel free to message me with any additional questions or suggestions. I look forward to sending your wallets!