News from the front !
Following the last update in February, the X-ONE Team worked on updating and optimizing the X-ONE H1 hardware and software.
We informed you that we encountered some issues with the PCB. Today, we are giving you the latest news from the front:
- The stability of the PCB is significantly better.
- We did not find any problems of excessive consumption with the latest update.
- We updated the library of the watch in terms of OTA updates.
- We improved on the procedure to update the watch and we made it more reliable.
- The battery measurement has been implemented to make sure that the watch isn't completely off-power.
Despite, we announced that the watches were expected to be delivered in the first quarter, we apologize about not communicating an exact date of delivery at this time. Our partners still need some time to make sure the watch is working properly, and we want to avoid to send out products with potential bugs.
However, as the connectivity improvements are on their way of being solved, we were able to certify the call reception and notification feature on the watch. It is successfully implemented on Android (see attached video).
Thank you for your trust and patience!