Scott Gorman and Christopher Larson, who are primarily entrepreneurs and occasional filmmakers, in partnership with Nnamde Oranye, who is a noted author on the growing African tech scene. The Mobile Africa project was conceived while conducting research on entrepreneurship in Africa as part of Oxford University's Saïd School of Business.
* Summer 2017 - Principal Filming
* Winter 2018 - Additional Filming & Start of Editing
* Nov 20 - Kickstarter Launch
* January 20 - Kickstarter Ends
* Spring 2018 - Short documentary completed
* Summer 2018 - Additional filming for 60-90 minute film if extended goals are met
* Winter 2018 - Release of feature film
Yes, absolutely, and we’d love it if you did! But you will have to make a separate account.
On Kickstarter, it's only possible to pledge to a project once from a single account. Accordingly, backers can only choose one reward tier per pledge. You can, however, change your pledge amount and reward selection for as long as a project is live. It’s frustrating, we agree. And we’re sorry about that.