The 366 Hat is ...
1) Modern Technology with Classic Quality. We use the highest quality 180 gram wool felt textile. It's designed to keep you dry, cool and withstand the toughest weather conditions. The inside sweatband is made with sweat wicking fabric, which self cools as the temperature rises.
2) Classic Design. Inspired by simple aesthetics, we came up with a hat which will never go out of style. We wanted the design to be minimalist and classic, so we stripped the hat down to it's bare essentials.
3) Unisex. The hat comes in sizes S - XXL for both men and women. At the end of the campaign, you will be able to choose your preferences.
4) Customizable. Unlike most hats, the 366 is fully customizable. You choose everything from the color, size and drawstrings.
5) Sourced and Crafted in New York State. Keeping our sourcing and manufacturing local allows us to be very hands-on during the production process, resulting in an amazing product. This is something we pride ourselves on.
Our journey started a little over three years ago when we took a different approach to producing functional clothing. In mid 2013, we teamed up with a group craftsmen in Harlem, NY, and started selling our products online. Our love for quality products with useful functionalities led us on a mission - to create the perfect hat. We've redefined our hats with the highest grade textiles and latest fiber technologies. We're pushing the boundaries with fashion technology - Starting with a hat.
We wanted the design to be simple and classic, so we stripped the hat down to it's bare essentials. We used the finest wool felt fabric complimented by contemporary leather touches. The gently worked, hand treated suede nestles comfortably around the crown.
Inspired by the vintage aesthetics, we set out to design a timeless and stylish everyday hat. The 366 defines classic with simple and intricate craftsmanship.
36 inch leather suede drawstrings. Adjustable chinstrap.
Hem Free Brim
Being in the business of aesthetics, we strive to make every product beautifully designed. The 366 hat is not only perfection in terms of engineering and production, but is rich in it's concept and quality. We've worked with various vendors and suppliers to source only the finest raw materials. All our vendors are based in New York City, allowing us to be very hands on, resulting in a quality product.
Being an outdoor enthusiast, beating the heat can take a lot out of you. We made it our mission to find a solution to this issue. Our revolutionary sweatband is embedded with thousands of micro super-absorbent polymer rings that trap up to 300% more moisture than normal fabric; then use that moisture to physically drop the temperature of the fabric for an extended period of time. Essentially, the sweatband uses your sweat to lower the heat compressed in the hat.
The wicking polyester base of the textile is embedded with thousands of 0.15-inch hydrophilic polymer rings. As the base spreads sweat, the rings absorb moisture and expand into three-dimensional donuts. In order to swell, the rings require energy, which they gather as body heat. In our tests, the hat was up to 10 degrees cooler against the wearer’s skin than sweatbands made from any other material
Our 180 gram wool is heat treated to be 100% waterproof, adding years to the life of the hat. This technology makes water bead off of the fabric instantly.
Our heat treated technology allows the wool to retain shape, even hours after being crushed. This gives the 366 amazing versatility, especially when traveling for extended periods of time.
The 366 is available in 3 color options. Rustic Brown, Forest Green, or Pure Black. Each color has a natural and organic feel to it, ideal for the outdoors.
Black & Tan
Perfect fit matters. The fit of a product can change the overall look of the design. Our team of tailors have detailed the measurements to ensure a perfect fit. We've improved our fits and refined the process to make sure the results are nothing short of a perfect fit.
It's chilly outside right now, but the warm weather is around the corner. We want to make sure all backers have their new hat in time for Spring 2016 - So we kept this campaign short enough to allow us enough time to produce these hats with the detailing they deserve. All backers can expect to receive their hat by May18th, 2016.
Risks and challenges
We're committed to making a quality product in a timely manner. Our team has manufactured products before, and understand that every detail matters. We've refined our production methods, and sourced the finest suppliers right here in New York State. Manufacturing these hats locally allows us to be very hands on throughout the production process, resulting in a quality item.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (23 days)