We Made It!
We have made our funding goal - woo hoo! Thank you to everyone who has supported us - this could not have happened without all of you supporting, sharing and talking about this cool project. I really appreciate all the support you have shown us in this, and I look forward to bringing you the best deck of Pipmen cards ever :)
Now we enter what I think is one of the most exciting stages of the project - upgrading the project through stretch goals! Most of the stretch goals are free bonuses for everyone, so please keep on sharing the project around :) Simply by virtue of reaching our funding goal we have unlocked the first of the several cool things this project has to offer: Pipmen T-shirts!
Throughout the process of designing these cards, many people have commented that they would love to have these as clothing. So here they are: I present to you the Pipmen T-shirt Kickstarter Collection!
The prices for these will be as follows:
Domestic backers (USA)
Increase your pledge by $36 for each shirt ($25 USD)
International backers (non-USA)
Increase your pledge by $50 for each shirt ($35 USD)
All these prices INCLUDES shipping, so you don't have to pay anything extra. I am sorry that the international price is a bit higher; the shipping costs are set by the T-shirt fulfillment company so I have no control over that :(
Some important notes on the T-shirts
- The printing and fulfillment of these shirts will be done by TeeSpring. These guys are great at doing custom shirts; they do it well and they do it fast. Depending on how many people pick up a shirt during the campaign I may launch some new designs with them - I'll keep you in touch.
- To specify a style or size of a T-shirt, simply pledge for any quantity of shirts now, then in the survey after the campaign, you will be able to to specify style, color and size.
- When referring to the sizing chart (just below), note that the shirts are a bit long. Not wide, but long. As a 6"6' guy it is nice to have long shirts, so take that into consideration. I have one of these already and they also wash pretty well too :)
- I will be launching a TeeSpring campaign for the Tshirts at the end of this Kickstarter campaign. You don't have to do anything, if you pledge for a Tshirt I will put your info in, but if you want to pick up another shirt then you can go there to add to your order :)
- Many people have let me know of styles they would like to see in a Tshirt; I have taken the average to get these 5 styles. If you are desperate for another shirt, then let me know and Ill see what I can do :)
**Sorry for the long Tshirt post, but it is necessary to get all the information in one place!**
Some other projects we love
There are many other great projects that have helped us get to where we are, and I would like to share a few of them with you :)
QooPow™ qualMeter is a revolutionary, smart and cost-efficient testing device, which can simply help you to diagnostic and get to know the quality of your USB cables and chargers in a glance without any technical background. With qualMeter around, you will never need to worry about on getting wrong cables and chargers for your precious smartphone or table. Check it out here.
Our friends at X-Blade designed an awesome EDC tool that holds replaceable craft blades and fits on your keyring comfortably as it weighs less than a single ounce! Check it out here!
Day of the Dolls Playing Cards
Another Playing Card project - Stephen Lewis has created an exception 4-deck series of really cool vintage pin-up themes day of the dead playing cards. There have been a slew of Día de los Muertos projects over the last year (it seems), but these ones set themselves apart by combining the beautiful detailing work of the Mexican holiday with the playful themes of the pinup girl pictures. You should check them out too :)
That's all for me for now. Thank you again, and I look forward to hitting some new stretch goals with you!