The Blood Red INTEGRA™ is a unique combination of your buoyancy aid and trapezing harness combined into one. We didn’t like racing with two pieces, the discomfort of the buoyancy vest riding up under your chin, the harness or vest not fitting because both items interfere with each other. Designed for any trapeze sailor, the ergonomic profiles allow freedom of movement with each panel intended to move with the body. An exceptionally low profile on the back and chest for maneuverability under the boom and in tight spaces.
Simple entry combined with a wide adjustment range.
Learn all about our unique product on this page, we’re excited to bring it to market. Patent No. 2017100457.
Please note that all pledges are including shipping costs (worldwide), so we will not charge extra shipping costs. The Pledge amount is the total.
Blood Red is a small team of designers and product developers who are passionate about water sports, building performance soft goods and technical bags. We love to bring excellence of materials, ergonomic shape and comfort into all the products we design. Better never stops.
High performance dinghy sailing is part of our DNA and having the right kit is a necessity to winning. We want to be comfortable to the point we don’t notice our gear, it performs seamlessly with our moves and duration of a hard yet fulfilling competitive day on the water. In any given weather situation.
INTEGRA BUOYANCY HARNESS FEATURES
Ensuring the exacting needs for a high quality sailing product is not easy, all materials must comply with ISO standards, fabrication must meet ISO standards and all within specific safety requirements. Ease of donning and doffing the buoyancy harness is critically important in case of entrapment. Our design and development process was thorough, we tried and tested a number of versions refining each time to ensure we developed the best product. We understand the needs of high performance dinghy sailors who endure a long yet satisfying day on the water.
STREAMLINED & COMFORTABLE DESIGN
- Clean lines with simple function makes for a fast product
- Ergonomic profiles allow freedom of movement with each panel intended to move with the body
- Exceptional comfort even for raid type races
- Padded shoulder straps
- Strong yet light. The 2 in 1 design allows for superior performance
- Product weight 1.1kg
MULTIPLE ADJUSTMENT POINTS
- Wide, load bearing spreader bar with 4-point adjustment and fixture to give maximum comfort
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
MOTION NEOPRENE LEG STRAPS
- Wide neoprene legs straps with adjustable webbing
- All day comfort
- Padded side panels on the hips for maximum impact protection
- Built in buoyancy vest, each panel gives maximum protection
- Kevlar reinforced seat
EN ISO 12402-5 CERTIFIED
- Fully certified by international testing house
- Rated at 50N buoyancy
- All materials tested for durability and stress testing
- Reflectors for enhanced safety in low light zones
- Easier to release in a difficult situation than two products
- Excellent freedom of movement when immersed in water
INTEGRA IN ACTION
- Flame retardant body material
- 400D nylon rip stop
- Kevlar seat reinforcement
- Neoprene leg straps
- Marine grade polyester webbing straps
- Marine grade heavy duty nylon buckles
- Reflectors for enhanced safety in low light
- 50N closed cell foam
- Hypalon lashing point for safety knife
- 10” wide load bearing 316 stainless steel spreader bar
- Mesh carry bag
We had worked for a long time to make sure this project satisfies what is required for a safety device and produce an excellent product. Now we are on the next step, which is to make this available to the market with your support we can make start the evolution of sailing harness.
We also have 1 combination deal that you can pledge for. Click image to find extra information on this products.
We would like to encourage everybody to share this great project in your social media networks! Click share botton located below the back this project botton at the top of the page.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you have any questions you can contact us in the following ways:
Risks and challenges
Having spent a long time and much attention to designing and developing this unique product and securing independent tests to international standards, we are confident the product is great.
All production materials are on hand and our factory is primed and ready to go. Our QA team is in place to fully monitor and check production to ensure our backers receive the standards they expect.
The challenge will not be on production but mostly on order fulfillment. We believe we have the correct margin in our delivery times. But we can never be too confident in case there is an issue with shipping schedule to our fulfillment centre.
Then it’s down to us to ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner and you as backers are fully satisfied.
We hope we can service all your messages and requests as best as possible and in a timely manner.
Of course there will be some challenges and we’re ready for them.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)