We're starting a weekly stream on twitch. We will be play testing the game Thursdays at 7:00PM EST. Check it out! If you are interested in play testing the game with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fragmentum is an innovative 3D RTS which allows players to design their own units and faction to fit their game play style. Design workers, factories, and soldiers to create the perfect faction. Fragmentum was initially inspired by other voxel vehicle combat games such as Robocraft, Starmade, and From The Depths. Fragmentum will be released for Windows and Linux.
We have been working full time on Fragmentum for three months. We need these funds to continue development and to hire additional talent as needed, to complete Fragmentum.
- Design your units in the level editor. Create workers, soldiers and buildings to make your faction.
- Wage war in a truly 3D environment. Utilize tunnels, caves, and different platform levels to your tactical advantage.
- Resources that are never created or destroyed, only recycled into scrap piles.
- A wide variety of modules, so you can build the unit you need.
- A free camera, command the battle from every angle.
- A unique adaptive AI, that learns as you play against it.(Planned)
Every battle must start with something. The precursor is the first unit deployed to the battle field, and is responsible for starting and building your faction. Precursors are chosen in lobby before the match is started. A variety of precursors will be available, with some to be offered as exclusive to those that participate in this kickstarter.
Fragmentum supports complex 3D maps. Tunnels, caves and multi-tiered platforms and buildings form an environment deeper than any other RTS game available. Maps can be dynamically generated, or pre-selected. A map editor will come with the full version of the game. Dynamically generated maps mean that every game is different, players must assess the battle field and plan their attack.
- 40,000$ Original Sound Track
- 50,000$ Single Player galactic conquest campaign.
- 70,000$ Dedicated Game servers and online match making.
- 80,000$ Mac support
Risks and challenges
A common challenge to game development, especially with small teams, is taking on a project too large to complete. Given the progress of the last three months we have great confidence that we will be able to complete Fragmentum given the time and money.
As with most projects the standard unexpected things can occur. Death, illness, etc. In the event that staff critical to the completion of this project are rendered unable to complete it, we will search for replacements.
We have learned through our experience in developing previous games that predicting when features will be done and maintaining a steady timeline is not easy. All delivery dates (except alpha access) are estimates only and may change as development of the game progresses at a faster or slower pace.
Of course you will be informed if there are any significant delays.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)