Buy It Or Dont: Pitch Your Terrible Ideas
A hilarious party game—players pitch their terribly creative and creatively terrible ideas to an Investor. May the best pitch win!
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Mon, April 29 2019 7:24 PM UTC +00:00.
BUY IT OR DON'T IS A TOTAL PITCHFEST!
From the makers of Pulsar Event: Battle Card Game comes a new game that is NOT A THING like it.
It's time to get serious about investing in your game night portfolio! Buy It Or Don't is the energetic party game that allows players to craft products ideas out of a mixed bag of random Descriptors and Noun cards. Throw in a Slogan card and pitch your latest and greatest terrible idea! The Investor player chooses to "buy" their favorite pitched product. First player to sell 5 products wins and is crowned "The Biggest Pitch".
Buy It or Don't comes fully loaded with over 250 unique cards for a ridiculous amount of creative combinations. With continued success, expansions will pour out like "Glow-in-the-Dark" + "Prison Wine" to keep the game as fresh as "Zeus's" + "Meat of the Month Club"
IS BUY IT OR DON'T THE GAME FOR YOU?
- If you HATE fun, we suggest Taxes: the VR Experience, for everyone else Buy It or Don't!
- Buy It or Don't encourages creativity and conversation.
- Season to Taste: The base game's hot-meter level is a refreshing "Super-Rad-Grandma" and it only gets saucier from there.
- Introverts can lean on the cards to create humorous combinations.
- Extroverts can utilize enthusiasm to pitch their ideas.
- Adjustable play time for quick games or all-night ragers.
HOW TO PLAY
- At the start, players draw 2 Noun, 2 Descriptor, and 2 Slogan Cards
- Whoever dropped the most cash on a bad idea is the first in the Investor role
- Players combined 1 Noun, 1 Descriptor, and 1 Slogan to craft their product
- Players have 13 seconds to pitch their product to the Investor, revealing the 3 cards in ANY ORDER during this time.
- The Investor decides who had the best product pitch
- Winner holds on to their Slogan Card as a “Sold” tally
- All players discard revealed cards and draw 1 new Noun, Descriptor, and Slogan Card
- The Investor role switches clockwise
- First to 5 Sold Products wins!
PITCH'N AINT EASY
Add some complexity to your game with variable cards disguised as regular cards.
Don't want'em? Take them out of the game! You're not going to hurt our feelings :)
HEY RIDDLE RIDDLE: Buy It or Don't Ad Review 34:45 https://headgum.com/hey-riddle-riddle/36-dear-diary
"[Buy It or Don't]'s been very convenient to keep them in my purse!" -Erin Kief (Hey Riddle Riddle, Automatic Taco Sales-Person-of-the-Year)
"We really hope this thing funds SO much money that they can afford to make these card HUMONGOUS" - JPC (Hey Riddle Riddle, Proprietor of the Lemon Scented Cadaver)
SETTLER OF THE BOARDS: Buy It or Don't...Or, Convince Someone Else To
OFF BOOK: IMPROVISED MUSICAL PODCAST: https://www.earwolf.com/show/off-book/ ep.90
CRUCIBLE RADIO: https://youtu.be/y215Wm23OqE
Images shown are illustrated representations of reward items. Final products may vary.
World (B) = Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Romania, Russia, South Africa World (A) = All other countries
Buy It or Don't: Pitch Your Terrible Ideas was created by Adam Nestor Buccafusco
with Carson Wandrack
Edited by Ryan Delaune
Play Testers include:
- Jen Buccafusco
- Leah and James Dudley
- Caylin Finch
- Caleb Knox
- Sam Wandrack
Additional Thanks Goes to these fine folks:
- Grace Brown
- Kathy Justice
- Johnathan Morris
- Kat Paglia
- Ronnie Rozbox
- Keanna Warmsly
Risks and challenges
Binks Games was established in 2017 and had successfully funded, published, and distrubuted ahead of schedule. We pride ourselves on making and achieveing realistic goals. With that being said, things happen, especially in the production phase. Binks Game will post bi-weekly update emails to ensure all backers are well informed on the progress.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!