We want to record an a cappella CD, titled "Applause," which will include ten songs from our current repertoire. All the music in the songs will be performed by our singers, so that each song has no instruments- our voices make the instruments. We have 19 talented singers who will lend their voices to this recording, along with two vocal percussionists who will provide the beats for the songs. Each song also features a soloist along with various back-up harmonies.
We plan to fly in a contact from Northwestern University to record these songs for us. He recorded out debut album, "Cabin Fever", and the result was a musically stunning and professional-sounding product. We have full confidence in his abilities to piece together our voices into the music that entertains and impresses our audiences throughout Minneapolis.
Our track list will be as follows:
1. "Release Me", Originally published by Agnes Carlsson
2. "Baba O'Riley", AKA "Teenage Wasteland", OPB The Who
3. "Use Somebody", OPB Kings of Leon
4. "The Way I Are", OPB Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson
5. "Honey", OPB The Hush Sound
6. "Autumn Leaves", the jazz standard
7. "Stronger", OPB Kanye West and Britney Spears
8. "Why Should I Cry For You", OPB Sting
9. "This Side", OPB Nickel Creek
10. "The Telephone Call", OPB Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and The Backstreet Boys
- (30 days)