Progress of the project (5)
Every 2-3 weeks we will be posting an update on the progress of our project :
- Technology (Augmented, Virtual scenarios and Mobile App): 99% (We are waiting for the final validation from the App stores (Android & iOS))
- Game Design (Riddles, creativities, final art, etc.): 100 %
- Manuals, translations and documentation: 92 % (We are just finishing the manual)
- Figures and cards: 85 % (We are having a delay with our provider that we will solve during next week)
- Manufacturing (production, materials, printing, etc): 78% . We finished the Deluxe boxes structure (Find attached some pictures) and the dice production.
- 3D printer & information stored in chips: 93 % (We are finishing to save information in NFC chips)
- Final test (estimated date: Half of May/beginning of June): 0%
- Delivery (estimated date: June) (*)
Some “STATE OF ART” examples (please bear in mind this is only a brief list of creativities and game technology):
• VR Terror Scenario ( 4 scenarios so far): http://www.theenigmabox.com/VR/Terror_small/
• Augmented reality : http://www.theenigmabox.com/Update_18_5/Augmented_Reality.jpg
IMPORTANT: You need to download this app in order to scan the code: https://www.zappar.com/getzappar/
• PDF Sample documentation: http://www.theenigmabox.com/Update_18_5/Example_docs.pdf
We are not revealing too much information because we don't want to spoil the mystery of the game!
(*) please note we depend on five different providers.
We hope that all of them keep their deadlines according to the contracts.
We organized an event (Meetup): https://bit.ly/2rIlqFW to explain some clues about launching a KS campaign (Find some pictures here: )
The Enigma Box Team