This is the second campaign funding we started our project, because the initial campaign was not raised sufficient funds we had expected.
However, we have continued to work hard because our team believes it is a worthwhile project. Therefore sacrificing much of our precious time (forgiveness for our families), we have continued to develop on our own so that the platform can be launched with minimal funds. We managed to halve the necessary funds to launch the website and make sure it's something profitable and viable for our users.
Without further here we leave you with our intro letter:
What we want to achieve with our Project
The idea was born among us, a group of friends dedicated to app design and development; we felt we needed a service that would allow small creators without many resources but with many ideas, edit and publish mobile apps in a simple and inexpensive way.
We started to develop some sketches of what we could offer to small developers and we realized it was important to support this idea by creating an open community where users could share ideas and knowledge between them.
So we got down to work and after being users of multitude platforms of app creators, we decided to implement an app generator for mobile and tablet applications with a simple drag and drop system. Our main application generator uses the power of Mobiblocks API as backend, and we complement it with new features and templates to our users.
So our main goal is to offer all our users all possible resources so that they can develop their ideas without being expert programmers, offering simple but powerful tools.
What will include our Platform
The platform is based on a monthly subscription model for new users once it is launched. Users who support us in financing on Kickstarter campaign will receive the number of accounts they decide on their reward, for life and without any additional payment.
Users of the platform will have access to all the tools from our website. Initially, the project was the Drag n 'Drop App Builder, but thanks to the support of our users and their comments and suggestions will be implemented more services in order to create a true COMMUNITY dedicated to app developers.
What will include the platform (this part depends on the reached strecht goals, go to the bottom to see them updated):
- Drag n' Drop App Builder, powered by Mobiblocks backend and with a lot of new Temaplates and Features designed by our team (funding successful!).
- Drag n' Drop Website Builder, powered by IMCreator, including a large selection of templates and UNLIMITED hosting (funding successful!).
- Community Forum, this will serve for many functions: support, help, collaboration between users, creating projects, resources, applications, etc. (funding successful!).
- 2.0 Drag n' Drop App Builder, powered by SiberianCMS, designed to allow our users to work directly on their phones or tablets (funding successful!).
And now we leave you with all the operational details of the tools that will have our platform:
Create Mobile Apps in Minutes without Coding!
Our mission is to help companies and individuals create professional iPhone, Android and Amazon applications easily using a drag and drop system.
This is why we decided to use a Mobiblocks backend and personalize the experience to our users with new templates and features, that can not be found anywhere else.
With our new platform you don't need to be an Xcode expert, a Java guru or a software developer to build your own mobile app. Simply choosing a template, easily edit and format the content, and then adding pictures and multimedia files.
Our web based platform will allow anyone to create amazing mobile apps without any programming skill and without sacrificing functionality.
Just take a look at the early version of the editor:
As you can see there is no code at all, only simply buttons to add and format your content. This creation environment allows anyone to quickly and easily create a gorgeous mobile application with superior functionality.
The future platform will be based on a monthly subscription with different prices depending on the number of created apps. Our Kickstarter supporters will have a LIFETIME account without any more payments.
How It Works
Once you have entered the web platform, you can choose among more than 200 templates that we have developed or just start from scratch.
1- Choose from one of our great templates or start from a blank template and choose your platform:
2- You can choose your app tabs style from this options:
3- On the next screen you will be able to choose the style for your app and color squemes:
4- And finally you will access to your app control panel, where you can edit the content and all the features you need:
Some of our greate Features:
- Sync Content: you can choose to put the content in your app package or submit it to the cloud; if you choose the cloud option you will be able to send your updates through the cloud to every single device that has your app.
- Unlimited Push Notifications: all of our plans will include unlimited push (pop-up messages from the website to all of your users devices).
- In-App Purchases: the apps created on our platform will be able to offer digital content such as: virtual currency, expansion packs, upgrades, and more for purchase within your apps.
- Your own eCommerce App: ultimate way to make a mobile app for your business in sales. Target all markets around the world with your products and services. It doesn?t matter what it is: food, garment, gadgets, etc.
- GPS and Maps: displays a location on an interactive map and and locate items near you on an interactive map.. Shows current location and directions to the desired destination.
- PDF Editor: have a unique app on the App Store and Google Play with multimedia PDF in it. Embed video and audio content in your PDF files and give your magazines or books a new life.
- Be Social! : you will be able to promote your app on the most important Social Network channels like Facebook, Twitter and many more.
- Your BLOG in your APP: with just a pair of clicks, you can include your mobile web page in your app. The page will load from your server.
- Monetization methods: you can choose the way you want to monetize your app. At this moment the platform can integrate banner and interstitial ads with Admob, Revmob, Pollfish and AirPush.
- Statistics : track your detailed app statistics using this integrated feature. Track the number of installs and the actual application usage (the number of times app was activated).
- HTML + CSS Edition: if you need some feature that is not available at the platform or to personalize even more some aspects.
Someone said Games?? Yes! You will be able as well to publish games on iOS and Android. We currently have more than 15 games developed and working on more. Just need to change some graphics and/or sounds and publish, keep it simple!
Here you can see some examples of available games templates:
The funds provided by our backers, will be used to test the front-end, to add more features and templates (this native features and templates will allow for the quick and easy creation of mobile applications!) and deply additional tools as the community and Resources Forum, the Drad n' Drop Web Builder and the 2.0 App Creator.
As you know, this is our second attempt to raise the project. The most part of the job has been done by our team. It has been several months of hard work! We have lowered our numbers just to launch the project and start to enjoy with our users.
Also, we need to funding for hosting and servers that support the user's cloud contents.
Risks and challenges
This isn't our team's first rodeo and the risks and challenges faced are minimal.
We have already developed , built and tested the back-end of the app builder and at the moment have already built and tested the front-end too.
Now the team is working on adding more templates (for any type of business and more games), install new stretch goals tools and testing the synchronized building on iOS and Android.
We'll keep you posted along the way with new features, templates, tools and much more!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)