Version 1.0.13 is live! The app should update automatically, but if you want to make sure- you can visit the Pressy page on Google play, rate us (if you haven't had the chance until now), and check out the current version.
So what’s new?
- Show and hide the notification screen with Pressy.
- Use Pressy as a home button to go to the home screen with a selected pattern.
- Added WhatsApp to the Connected Apps section, open your favorite WhatsApp contact instantly with Pressy.
- Various bug fixes.
By now all the Pressys should have gotten to you, backers. In case you have not gotten yours yet, please send us a message to email@example.com and we'll check what went wrong.
One of our greatest efforts these days is adapting the Pressy app to as many Android devices as possible. One of the key factors in this process is getting information from the ground. For this, we need your help. We've compiled a short survey to get feedback from you backers. It takes only a couple of minutes to answer, and would greatly help us to improve the app and spot problematic devices. We'd really appreciate your help, thanks!
Click here to answer it.
That is all for now, have a great week!
Hi All, a new version of the app was released today (version 1.0.11). This version addresses a few bugs and has a cool new feature built into it.
- Fixed a bug where some Samsung users could not use the speaker-phone while Pressy was inserted.
- The earphones icon will no longer be displayed when Pressy is inserted (on all devices).
- Few issues with Bluetooth speakers and headphones are resolved.
- Fixed a bug where notifications volume was changed on some devices when Pressy was inserted.
- No email account found - users who get this error message during activation will now be able to input their email address manually.
More triggers - from now on you will be able to use 5 additional triggers to a total of 14 different triggers. There's a catch though, as the extra 5 ones will only be available if you choose the "slow" response time mode. That's not cause we're mean, it's a technical issue that prevents us from using those while maintaining faster response times.
App Shortcuts - The "Run App" category now includes Android App Shortcuts. App Shortcuts is a secret feature built into the Android OS that lets you perform many tasks quickly, such as browsing a selected folder on the phone, start playing a music playlist, open a blank message to a selected contact and so on...definitely worth checking this out since it adds interesting new uses to Pressy.
Thanks, and have a good day!
The Pressy Team.