Survey is coming!
Hi all, we are excited to send you the survey and let you choose your favorite Boogie Dice reward, change your reward or add to your reward.
The Survey will be sent as a separate email from Backerkit. if you will not receive it in the next 5 days please check your spam. If you still can’t find it - please login using this link (please use the email address for your Kickstarter account).
In the survey, you can organize your order, confirm or change your address, add more dice, as well as the Bots Battleground game.
Few things you should know:
- The Boogie app (Android and IOS) is included free and controls any dice.
- We chose to go with a yellow-color cable for the charger, consistent with what we showed during the campaign (and just much more awesome!)
- Speaking of the charger, we switched to painting, which as opposed to stickers really make for a product that looks and feels much better (also more expensive). For that reason, we won’t be offering the green charger. We just can’t commit at this point to a minimum quantity for factory line.
- Black or white dice? A difficult question (even we are unsure about which is best). Here are some considerations:
A. White dice shows the light from the LEDs much better (it shines through).
B.Many people like the black design better, especially when you turn off the LEDs.
Still can’t decide? Get both!
- We have decided not to make the glow-in-the-dark. The samples we received were not good enough. We will refund people that paid extra for it. If you want you can use the extra pledge to add anything else in the survey.
- If you got a reward with only one die you will see an option to add one more Boogie Dice to the set. (Others tiers won’t see this option - we can’t offer dice without chargers.)
- Bots Battleground games come with black dice and high-quality white Lexan stickers. If you order the game with another pair, you might want to go with white. If you get both colors please use the stickers on the black dice.
Love Spinning Tops?
In the last few weeks, I become a bit obsessed with precision spinning tops.
This guy probably makes the best spinning tops in the world, he is now live with a really cool and affordable top ($35, usually these kinds of tops costs $100 and more).