Dust Magazine Online
Creating an online space that highlights the best Africa has to offer in current affairs, opinion, culture, fashion, travel and art.
How can you help?
1. You can pledge some money towards helping us reach our goal. We have tailored some rewards to show our appreciation of your goodwill and support towards our campaign. Any little bit helps, and we're grateful for every cent/ pence we get.
2. You can tweet or post about about this campaign on Facebook, your blog or any other social space. Call your friends, partner, mother, teacher, candlestick maker... Truly, all jokes aside, we'd be grateful for you to just spread the word. The more people we reach, the more likely we are to reach our goal and reaching our goal - for us - is tantamount to pooping rainbows.
The DUST Experience
So far, we've existed mainly in print. But to have a feel of what we'll be doing online, please look below: (as you can see, we're *big* on visuals)
Risks and challenges
As with any project, there are some risks, but with this project, the risks are reduced for a number of reasons:
1. We already have an established brand and loyal readers and followers, who are actually the reason we thought of this project. They wanted more, so we're going to try our best to deliver:-)
2. We have a network of writers and creatives located across the continent to work with, so generating ideas and creating content, will be easy.
3. There is nothing like what we're doing in existence at the moment. You're going to be part of the team making history. We want to be the next Huffington Post!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)