SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS ABOUT PLEDGING TO BUY A SWIMSUIT!
Ahoy!! Welcome to our Kickstarter project! Julie Joa Swimwear is here to make you a better swimsuit. I understand the need to feel supported and secure and I am here with a solution.
Like most ideas, this company stems from a problem I had. I was tired of finding beautiful teeny weenie bikinis and not being able to buy them because I needed something more supportive. I wanted to be able to wear suits that I absolutely loved but also kept me in place without constantly adjusting.
Earn a swimsuit starting at our $85 reward level!
Reasons to Support
- You will look and feel more supported and beautiful than you ever have in a swimsuit before
- Makes an incredible thoughtful and fun gift for any woman
- Your boobs will thank you
- You will be helping a small company grow and be a part of a great story
- You will be grateful you did when your rewards comes in the mail
- You will have a swimsuit that comes in prints not available anywhere else in the U.S.
- You won't have to worry about having a Mariah moment on the beach
- You will be supporting American manufacturing
What you see is what you get.
For a better look at the fit of each individual piece, check out our website http://www.juliejoa.com/view-lookbook.html
Every swimsuit you see in the video and on our site is available at some level of reward.
For all rewards that include a swimsuit, you may choose from any of our prints below, or any of our solid colors including coral, indigo, cream and black.
Choose from one of the following tops in the color or print of your choice.
Choose any combination of tops and bottoms in the colors of your choice.
Choose any top and any bottom from our collection OR our Sling Strap One-Piece. (Here's a look at what they'll look like in different colors and prints which you can decide on for yours at any reward level!) PLUS BEACH TOTE AND SUNGLASS CASE.
We have been invited to participate in this year's Swim Collective which is a swimwear tradeshow held once a year in Huntington Beach, California. In order to fund our first production run there are a few things that we are going to need..
Where will the funds go?
1. Order the fabric from our mills in Barcelona and France. After finishing our samples, we are now ready to order much larger quantities of our fabrics at a time in order to be ready for production.
2. Order trimming for our suits. Our swimsuits don't have a lot of hardware, unlike many other brands we focus on support and fit first and foremost. However, there is still basic trimming that we do include. Underwire, clasps for closing, and sliders are the basic pieces included in our suits to help support you.
3. Fund manufacturer costs in order to actual produce the final products. Our factory located just through the tunnel in NJ has been wonderful to work with from the very beginning. They have really taken the time to perfect the fit and look of each suit and have worked with me to achieve the end product I needed. They are ready to begin production as soon as we say go! Help us raise the funds we need so that we can give our factory some real work and begin our first major production run!
What helps set us apart?
This material supports you while maintaining the shape of the suit. Feel free to move around and be kept in place, finally! You will also feel great, consider all the compliments you will get just an added bonus!
Risks and challenges
We at Julie Joa Swimwear have worked hard the past year to ensure our first production run goes successfully. We do realize however, that we can never know how things will go until we actually begin for the first time.
One of the risks and challenges facing us is the amount of time our fabric will take to arrive to the U.S. from our mills in Europe. Up until now we have only ordered meters at a time and have yet to have entire rolls shipped to our factory. In order to ensure timely delivery and a successful shipment of these goods, we have hired DHL, a market leader in the delivery and logistics industry worldwide. They will help us along the way from the moment we place our order to the moment it is delivered to our factory.
We have been working with our suppliers and manufacturers for months now and have built strong relationships in order to have a strong base of communication. They are ready to assist us every step of the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)