Two BIG Updates Today!
All four episodes of Hard Boiled in the Big Easy are now available on YouTube! Please share them with your friends!
Check out Updates 13 and 14 for some big last-minute news and a summary of just what this Deadlands thing is all about! And please tell your friends! There's less than 48 hours left, and we want to celebrate our success by giving YOU more stuff!
And remember that Deadlands uses the Savage Worlds core rules. If these are new to you, try out our FREE Test Drive Rules at our website!
Here's a quick list of the extra rewards and add-ons added since the Kickstarter began. Thanks SO much for making this such a wild success! And don't forget the special contest to see if you can catch Shane in the Big Easy on Sunday, June 10th! (See Update #12!)
Unlocked Rewards for Dime Novelists and UpHere's a quick summary of what we're adding in addition to the reward levels you see on the right:
- Hard Boiled in the Big Easy Audio Drama
- Deadlands Noir Digital Soundtrack
- Figure Flats PDF
- 4 x Map Flats PDF (Printable, figure-scale maps focusing on Metaire Cemetery, Old Absinthe House, Streets of the Big Easy, and the Bayou locations)
- Detective's Notebook Deluxe Character Sheet PDF
- Old Absinthe Blues" adventure PDF
- Custom Dice (Gumshoes and up)
- Game Master's Screen (Capos and up)
- 5 Deadlands Noir Figures (Private Dicks and up)
Here are the additional items you can add to your order if they're not already included in your reward level. We'll send out a survey when the Kickstarter is over to make sure we're adding the right thing--or you can message us via Kickstarter and we'll let you know we got it.
- $20 International shipping
- $15 PDF of the Deadlands Noir Companion (included with Palooka and Shamus and up)
- $20 Print version AND PDF of the Deadlands Noir Companion
- $10 Print copy of the Deadlands Noir Figure Flats (at least four sheets of high-quality color cardstock)
- $10 Print copy of Metaire Cemetery Map Flat (full-color dry erase, double sided)
- $10 Print copy of Old Absinthe House Map Flat (full-color dry erase, double sided)
- $10 Print copy of Streets of the Big Easy Map Flat (full-color dry erase, double sided)
- $10 Print copy of the Bayou Map Flat (full-color dry erase, double sided
If you're more inclined to see all this in table format, backer Marc Keil came up with this handy chart. Thanks, Marc!
What's Deadlands Noir?
New Orleans, 1935. Whoever called this the Big Easy sure got that one wrong. Things are tough all over. Honest work is hard to find, and even dishonest jobs are getting scarce. The one thing that’s not in short supply is trouble. From shady thugs to crooked cops to Mafia soldiers, there’s plenty of characters out there looking to give an honest Joe a hard time.
And that’s not the worst of it.
There are stories going round about things that go bump in the night. Things you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark alley on a darker night. And those stories aren’t just coming from rummies or saps who read that Epitaph rag.
Still, there are a few heroes left in the concrete jungle. Steely-eyed private dicks, fast-talking grifters, wild-eyed inventors, and shadowy houngans still struggle against the encroaching darkness. With enough moxie—and more than a little luck—they might just be enough to turn the tide.
Deadlands Noir is a pen-and-paper roleplaying game set in the world of Pinnacle Entertainment’s award-winning Deadlands universe. It includes new Edges, Hindrances, and powers, as well as new rules for handling detective work, the state of the Union and the CSA in the Depression-era, a complete Plot Point campaign, and of course, more monsters and ghouls than you can shake a smoking .45 automatic at.
Update! Since we started, we've added a number of additional products and rewards, including the Deadlands Noir Companion that adds four new cities with their own dark secrets: Chicago, Lost Angels. Shan Fan, and the City of Gloom!
Deadlands Noir uses the best-selling Savage Worlds rules, and you will need a copy of those to play. Check out the Test Drive version of the rules for free at www.peginc.com! Our Explorer's Edition of the rules is only $9.99, print OR PDF!
*** Note: We expect the PDF to be available November 2012, not November 2013 as listed under the Mook Reward. Sorry for the mistake! We can't fix it once it's live. ***
*** Perks! ***
Here's a sneak peak at the work in progress of the special bennies, map, dice, cards, and badge! We'll show you more as progress continues! This is not final art (or a picture of the metal badge, of course). They're concept sketches we'll use to make the final products.
Check out Updates as we go to see more!
- (30 days)