Greetings Kickstarter Community,
Do you Love a challenge? Do you play games on your phone , tablet or computer against a friend or even against strangers online?
Well this game is for you! Fast Action, Multi-Player, Brain Stimulating , Fun!
• Yes, you play against the clock
• How fast can you fill in one answer? You have to beat everyone else to win! So you better have your brain in gear and fingers ready to fly!
• You just bet $2, $5 or $10 and click GO.
• Thousands of people can be playing against you at one time.
• There are secret squares and a variety of challenges to keep you guessing.
• The top 30% of finishers WIN! Real cash prizes, every game , every 15 minutes around the clock.
SudokuPDQ™Live is the ultimate in skill-based, real money wagering, multi-player gaming.
In fact, we have been recognized as a game of skill by GLI, Gaming Labs International.
We’ve taken Sudoku, the game enjoyed daily by millions, and made it a high-speed, high-stakes, and highly competitive online game. Race against other players, beat the clock and Win Cash!
Cashing in on this first-of-its-kind casino-style game requires a quick mind and agile fingers. In SudokuPDQ™ you’ll have to be “Pretty Darn Quick” as you try to correctly solve one square in the familiar 9x9 sudoku grid. Each game consists of five 20-second rounds with a brand new puzzle for each. With sudoku enthusiasts worldwide to compete against, the game will never be the same twice.
SudokuPDQLive™ never gets easier. You just get better.
Live Game Features:
• Will be developed for all iOS and Android devices and desktop game play.
• Five Rounds with Five Brand New Puzzles every game.
• Game variations that add to the fun and the challenge.
• Players get eliminated until the top 30% remain. (after round 5)
• The pot is then divided up according to the leaderboard.
• You compete against other players worldwide.
• You play for real money, with secure betting.
• Track your stats and see where you stand against the world.
We have the patent for the game and all of the Trademarks locked up.
We did a test launch of the game in July of 2012 and received amazing reviews and very helpful feedback.
We have compiled all of the feedback from our test market and we are utilizing it in our new Live version of the game.
This is where the fundraising need comes in. A full prototype has been requested before we can go into production on the live version of the game. This kickstarter project will get us the funds needed to build that prototype and documentation needed to make SudokuPDQ™ Live a reality.
Why Base this on Sudoku?
"Sudoku is a very friendly kind of puzzle," says Thomas Snyder, PhD, a U.S. and world sudoku champion. "You don’t have to come to it with any sort of knowledge beforehand — it's not like a crossword where you have to know trivia."
1. Improves your memory. Memory and logic work side-by-side when you are playing Sudoku. We use our memory to memorize the numbers, when we use our logic to figure out the next blank.
2. Stimulates your mind. It keeps you practicing your logical thinking process when you are solving a puzzle, and eventually improve your number skills.
3. Learns to do things quickly. Not only playing Sudoku is interesting but it helps to increase your sense of time. You will learn how to make a decision and take an action with less hesitation.
4. Increases your concentration power.
Sudoku requires players to think strategically and solve problems creatively. Once you stop playing in the middle of the game, you have to start the whole thinking process, which helps you to develop your concentration power and re-focus skills
"SudokuPDQ brings people together to compete and play with players around the world. I designed the game to feel at home in a casino environment. I almost called the game ‘Su-doker,’ since SudokuPDQ is essentially a mash-up of sudoku and high-stakes poker.”
Bill Biggar - Game Inventor SudokuPDQ™, 2012
SudokuPDQ™ is sudoku meets a high-stake casino game. Like poker, it’s skill-based, addictive, takes a minute to learn, and a lifetime to master. You’ll find yourself hooked and wanting more.
Spread the word and get ready to challenge your friends worldwide!
Thank you for your donations, we can't wait for you to play the game and tell us how much you love it!
All the best,
Risks and challenges
Risks and Challenges that are related to our project.
Online gaming for money is legal in many countries worldwide.
Since the sports betting legislation has been passed on the federal level, the following risks and challenges are being resolved in the United States on a state by state basis.
Online gaming is a crowded space and we realize that the competition is fierce. Our game has been widely supported by casino executives in Las Vegas. They feel that we have a great game, with an incredible upside.
Live online games, like HQ Live Trivia, are becoming widely know and the space is still wide open for our entrance into this gaming arena. Handling real money transactions, keeping transactions safe and secure and assuring proper payouts are all difficult scenarios. We will be challenged in these areas and security and privacy of our users data and funds will be taken very seriously.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)