Human: You have 48 hours...
You have 48 hours to get your objective! The mutants are closing in!
This is your last chance to back Posthuman Saga – Mighty Boards’ exciting release on Kickstarter. The campaign closes in 48 hours so we thought we’d let you know. Here’s the story so far:
- Funded in 30 minutes, with currently over 3000 backers and 25 stretch goals unlocked, and steadily heading towards the 300k mark!
- Solo mode and Team Versus mode added – including mode specific components.
- Most popular pledge: Mega Mutant All in! This includes the Base game, the Resistance expansion, the KS exclusive Deluxe components and the KS exclusive Outcast promo pack.
- Free KS exclusive Loot Locations mini expansion!
- … and Maryjane ☺ (only available in the Deluxe version)
Posthuman Saga is brought to you by the same team that created such unique games as Petrichor and Vengeance. Besides gorgeous art and gorgeous components that create an intensely immersive experience, Posthuman Saga is a brilliant implementation of euro mechanics that has not been seen in the post-apocalyptic survival board game genre.
The basic game comes with more components than you can scavenge in a year: A massive board, 5 miniatures, 360+ cards, 4 player boards, 250+ counters, 70+ wooden tokens, 13 custom dice, 64 terrain tiles and a story book with 60+ stories! The Deluxe adds the 3D Fortress, the ‘Maryjane’ turn counter, 76 resource 3D sculpts, 64 acrylic scavenge site counters and 10 acrylic Challenge counters.
The game features deep narrative encounters - sometimes humorous, sometimes tragic - that takes the players for an adventure through a mutant-infested world where deliberate choices have to be made that affect gameplay.
You can even get a taste of that in the campaign updates where backers have been driving the story forward, unlocking new material that has been added to the game according to their choices!
Posthuman Saga includes three playing modes: A competitive game for 2-4 players, a brand-new "team versus" game where 2 players team up against another team of 2 and a dedicated solo mode designed by Jonathan "Dead of Winter" Gilmour.
Gordon, Mark, and the rest of the team have spared no expense, effort or creativity in making a landmark game that we are proud to be a part of. If you would also like to be a part of it, head on over to the Kickstarter page for a look at this beauty!