Yes, It's Politics
Are your elected representatives actually representing your interests?
Do you want to make your voice heard in Washington, DC or your State Capitol?
Mail them a postcard!
Not just any old postcard, but a limited edition, themed card - every month!
This project will fund the production of a series of twelve (12) politically-themed postcards designed by me, Wendy Sheridan.
Here are the cards I designed in 2017.
- By popular demand, I will be reprinting one of these designs as part of the new batch. I'll be "tweaking" the other design so they're not so similar anymore.
- The cards will be 4" x 6" - a standard size for postcards.
- Full color printing on both sides.
- The back of the card will be mostly blank, giving you room to write your note, and the address of the recipient.
You like voting, right?
All backers will have the opportunity
- to pitch ideas for cards
- to vote on the final set of designs (excluding the Art Director reward designs).
Risks and challenges
The risks here are minimal. The funding for the project covers the production and shipping costs completely. The cards are being designed now, and will be finished before the funds are released by Kickstarter. That means the second the money hits my bank account, the cards will be sent for printing. Since I'm using a printer in the United States, there's no risk of anything getting held up in customs for an undetermined amount of time.
The most time-consuming part of this project will be sorting the cards into sets, and bagging them. I want to get the cards into your hands as quickly as possible, so you can start telling your representatives your opinions.
Everything should be in the mail no later than 2 weeks after the funds are released.
This is my second Kickstarter project, and my 4th crowdfunding project.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)