Dreamatrix modding Tools and Patch 1.10 are live!
This patch upgrades all previous versions, from 1.00 to version 1.10. Steam players should update the game using Steam client. Everyone else can download patch 1.10 via our site.
Soon you will receive an email with instructions for downloading rest of your pledges.
Patch 1.10 changes:
- modding tools added (world editor, materials/models editor, entity editor, flare editor, GUI editor and creature designer)
- added Editor Quick Guide
- added panel for custom mods (visible from character generation screen)
- added Unpacker (used to unpack the contents of the game on your HDD - it must be run before the first launch of editor)
- NTG quest conversation fixed
- spider tutorial quest fixed
- added Alienware Light FX for Alienware laptops and keyboards
- fixed model popup when traversing back and forth between two adjacent world sectors
- fixed water transparency bug
- reduced memory consumption (slightly lower)
- grass rendering is additionally optimized
- slight tweaks and changes to monster AI
- added new 30+ nodes for skill checks (usable from script editor)
- fixed bug with character zooming buttons reappearing when returning to main menu
- various small optimizations and fixes
We will continue to work on game improvements. Thank you for sending valuable feedback and log files via emails, thanks for sharing suggestions on forums and for making Legends of Dawn community a growing and resourceful place.
Steam Trading Cards, badges and icons will be also available soon.
Happy New Year to everyone!